• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bulkboys Log!!!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice back workout bulkboy !!!

keep up the hard work brother :thumbsup2:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
lol very nice bulky. your clean to get started was more of a curl then a clean (fucking impressive) presses were awesome :D
 
co05

co05

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
302
Points
16
Where do you train? It looks like a pretty sweet garage/basement set up.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great workouts man! vids look good too!

whats your hight? 5'5 or so ?!? you look short :D
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Prince: hehe, ull get it bud:2:

Adam: thanks for checking in.

Pickle: thanks mate. and lol, i guess the clean portion could do with alittle technique training:D

co05: its a basement gym yeah. its sweet. got what i need. only one olympic barbell. but i have a squat rack, a bench press, an incline bench and a pullups bar so i make due:)

miami: 5.5?!:no: im 175 cm. thats like 5.8-5.9 dude:D thanks for checking in.

deadlifts later today. ill get a video of that as well:D
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
5/3/1: Cycle 2: Week 3: Day 2: Deadlifts:

Deadlifts:

3 warmup sets

140kgx5
160kgx3
177.5kgx11 (video)

Shrugs:

160kgx12
160kgx10
110kgx20
110kgx20

Good mornings:

70kgx15
70kgx15
70kgx10 (lower back was dead)

Db lateral raises:

20kg'sx15 to the side
20kg'sx12 to the side
20kg'sx12 to the side
20kg'sx15 to the rear
20kg'sx15 to the rear

pinch grip plate holds with 15 and 10 kg plates for grip in the end:)

here is the deadlift video:2:




 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Awesome MP's and deadlifts mate :2: Great reps for that amount of weight! And the form was pretty good. Would of liked a side on view of deads, be better to judge form (spine). Oh and heavy shurgs!

Last basic video is the BENCH isn't it!? Looking forward to it!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice videos boyo, good lifting!

You want to run with the big dogs with a 160kg bench huh? Good luck!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Lance: thanks bro:D ye ill keep a side view in mind the next time. i guarantee the reps are all locked out though;) ye the bench is the last video:2:

Freako: thank u my friend:2: appreciate hearing that from u, as i think ur form is spot on from what ive seen. and ye according to the one rep max calculator i should be at 147 kg right now. so 160 is achiveable:D im coming for you man!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great session and solid ass Deads, the vid was cool to see, now we can put a face and person to the lifts u do, keep it up mate! Log of the year? :spy:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Great session and solid ass Deads, the vid was cool to see, now we can put a face and person to the lifts u do, keep it up mate! Log of the year? :spy:

haha thanks bro. ye it was about time i let u folks see some vids of my training. so u get a feel of how i lift:) i dunno about log of the year. so many great logs in here and hardworking people:D u guys all inspire me!:2:
 
GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
90
Points
6
awesome work on the deads ...high reps kill me
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Nice deadlifting!!!

I wouldn't have made it past 5 reps. I don't think I know how to count to 6. :bitenails:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Nice deadlifting!!!

I wouldn't have made it past 5 reps. I don't think I know how to count to 6. :bitenails:

hehe, im actually looking forward to the weights getting so heavy that 10+ reps is out of the question. lower back was fried!!!
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
definately log of the last 6 months if not first half as well. awesome deadlifting bulkboy would like to see more from side on next time though. definate props to your grip for lasting 11 reps thats awesome.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I've just checked your training vids, they are awesome.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Pickle: thanks my friend:) appreciate all the encouraging words and support from u:2: and ye ill try to get something from the side the next time i deadlift. however, that may be awhile. i wont tape anything but max attempts from now on:)

mvsf1: thanks heaps buddy:2: i do my best. and its good to get some vids up so u guys have an understanding of how i train, my technique etc...

Today I did cardio. ran a 3 km, spent 13.20 minutes on it. after that i walked on incline setting 12 in 6.5 km/h for 12 minutes for a total of 25 minutes of cardio:) after that i did like 160 situps for abs:)
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good deadlifting mate :2: gotta be nice being that short. don't have to pull/push it that far up than somebody who is 188cm like.. hmm.. me lol
 
Top