PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
Impressive as always big bulk! keep on going like this, you may be military pressing 100kg by 2010 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Ok, I think its time for Bulky to try a new program. One thats makes him less strong.
I suggest pilates.

Ok, I think its time for Bulky to try a new program. One thats makes him less strong.
I suggest pilates.
ye i have just started my 4th cycle of 5/3/1. i like it alot so far. think ill be sticking with it for a long time. VIKING POWER!!!
i was actually thinking of ditching the weights and taking up belly dancing
get in touch with my feminine side
Bulkboy said:DB side lateral raises:
1 warmup set
22.5kg'sx16
22.5kg'sx12
22.5kg'sx12
did abs and grip in the end. for grip i did like 5 sets of pinch grip plate holds, and for abs i did my normal routine of 120 situps supersetted with the plank for 1 minute and 40 seconds.

there will be no front squat workout tomorrow
now i hope im good to go on monday, but i cant guarantee anything because this one has really gotten a grip on me. take care everyone=)


until tomorrow guys=)I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.