MaKaVeLi
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2006
- Messages
- 551
- Points
- 16
good work on those supported incline db rows - I've done em before and I know that's some decent weight. Dam 195 x 5 for military press is awesome!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Cardio is for girls and homo sexual males.
Get moving on the squats. 3 sets? come on you lazy nig-nog![]()

And cardio isnt for girls or homosexuals....its also for sexy people like us!![]()

God dammit jewboy, I said a few posts above this that I'm doing a few sets to failure on each exercise, as opposed to 4 or 5 sets per exerciseCardio is for girls and homo sexual males.
Get moving on the squats. 3 sets? come on you lazy nig-nog![]()

Nice job on theseHammer Grip Tricep Extension (lbs)
120 x 12
100 x 20





I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.