• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
good work on those supported incline db rows - I've done em before and I know that's some decent weight. Dam 195 x 5 for military press is awesome!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Hope u get better!! nice workout eventhough u are hurting! great job getting through the pain and still hittin the weiths man!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks guys. Done 40 mins on the bikes yesty, going in for legs in a few hours.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Kill them legs! squat till u puke!!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Legs
Barbell Squat (lbs, parallel)
176 x 10
220 x 7
264 x 4

Didn't think that was to bad considering I hadn't squatted in nearly a month.

One Legged Leg Press (lbs)
154 x 20
220 x 12
264 x 10

Done a set of lying leg curl 120 x 14, but the pulley kept jamming so moved to the standing leg curl.

Standing Leg Curl (kgs)
40 x 12
40 x 12

1/2 Hyper Extensions (lbs)
Me x 30
Me x 30
Me x 30

All done, wasn't to bad. Legs are still sore.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Abs
Chin Up Bar Knee Raises - 5 x 10
Standing Cable Crunch - 140 x 10 x 5

Cardio
30 mins recumbant bike (Level 4)

Just to get some blood back in the legs.

Going in for chest/arms in a few hours.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Cardio is for girls and homo sexual males.

Get moving on the squats. 3 sets? come on you lazy nig-nog :no:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Cardio is for girls and homo sexual males.

Get moving on the squats. 3 sets? come on you lazy nig-nog :no:

He is right!! start getting at least 6 sets of squats in!

Nice sessions there!!

And cardio isnt for girls or homosexuals....its also for sexy people like us!:hsughr:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Arms looking really strong. That shoulder session was superb, and all this cardio too. Making some terrific inroads.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks guys. I'll post Friday's session now.

Chest
Decline Smith Machine Press (lbs)
220 x 4 :no:
176 x 12

Flat Dumbbell Press (lbs)
70's x 8
60's x 11 +1 neg

Dips (lbs)
Me x 6
Me x 5 R/P 6

Didn't like it though, thought the reps where to sloppy.

Arms
Seated Dumbbell French Press (lbs)
90 x 10
90 x 6

Hammer Grip Tricep Extension (lbs)
120 x 12
100 x 20

EZbar Curl (lbs)
80 x 12
100 x 7 Last 3 swing

Standing Alternate Pinwheel Curls (lbs)
50's x 12
60's x 10

Didn't note the time, not happy with the chest work but pulled myself together for the gunsorz.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Cardio is for girls and homo sexual males.

Get moving on the squats. 3 sets? come on you lazy nig-nog :no:
God dammit jewboy, I said a few posts above this that I'm doing a few sets to failure on each exercise, as opposed to 4 or 5 sets per exercise :no:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Half hour on the bike when I got up today, was good. back/shoulders will be done later today/tonight.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Beat that bac and shoulders up!! nice last session there btw!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Certainly made up for the chest with a superb arm session.
What happened on the bench?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
man, keep your shit focused cous,
you'll easily pwn the weights, and kiill them
think of it, as if you kill the weights for a nice prize is a bong, and 40grams
hahaha, jk... anyway, keep up the cardio too man! and keep focused bro
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Hammer Grip Tricep Extension (lbs)
120 x 12
100 x 20
Nice job on these :2:

I tend to agree with Jewnen on the squats; they're different. Your body can handle more sets on the big compound exercises.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks for the replies guys.

Rock - I don't think my strength is fully back yet, but in my head I keep thinking it is. Just have to be patient I guess.

Glex - Thanks guy, I might start doing a 5 x 5 on the bigger compound lifts actually.

Ok here's Monday's back/shoulder session. I'll post up today's abs/cardio aswell.

Back
Pull Ups (lbs)
+22 x 4.5
Me x 6.5

Average reps, wasn't to happy with it.

Barbell Row (Underhand, lbs)
220 x 15 PB for reps :tiphat:
264 x 8 PB :tiphat:

Haven't done the 264 before, yeah buddy. Made myself a bit more upright then usual this time, worked well.

Straight Arm Pulldowns (lbs)
140 (Stack) x 12
100 x 20

140 was just a tad to heavy, so I'll stick with around a 120 next time.

Shoulders
Kneeling Machine Press (lbs)
90 x 10
90 x 8

Hurt my shoulder on the first set, but it came good. Not alot of weight, but man it hit the shoulders well.

One Arm Side Laterial Raises (lbs)
40 x 15
50 x 8 Form :no:

Behind The Back Barbell Shrugs (lbs)
264 x 20
352 x 12
396 x 12

Didn't note the time. Was good, traps are killing today.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome session chesticles!! congrats on ur pb's!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Here's today's.

Abs
V-ups - 3 x 20

Cardio
30 mins bike
30 mins eliptical (Level 6)

Think I burned around 600 cals on the eliptical, which isn't to bad. Legs tomorrow :hsughr:
 

Similar threads

Adam23
Replies
9
Views
3K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Big VIC
Replies
27
Views
8K
Chesticles
Chesticles
Napol3onator
Replies
18
Views
6K
Rageking
R
BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
160
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top