Flex
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,295
- Points
- 38
Dave requested this, so here it is.....
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
More free weights.What the hell did you guys do for his arms between 2008 and 2009?? Looks like they grew something like two inches.
His knee is doing much better since he started squatting deeper (just like I said all a long :gaysignDave's arms are just incredible to see in person... how is his knee doing?? Did you ask the doc who's sponsored by MuscleTech about it?
He was only able to train his legs for about 8 weeks his last offseason due to knee problems. Just wait and see how they look in 2011.The only flaw i see is his legs but other than that very impressive.
Not really, I pretty much decided to make some big last minute changes to it. We're still using the 3 week rotation method, and I think we'll be using that for this entire bulk.wow now I'm ansious for 2011 ... lol
do you guys have him currently in that strenght / hipertrophy week change leading then to a PRRS training at the moment?

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.