• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Dave Turk - Progression Video

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I made a very similar video last year, but never finished it. I promised Dave I'd finish it some day, and so I did. However, I decided to redo it and vastly improve it overall. If you watched the first video, you should be able to tell I spent more time on this one.

Dave wanted me to finish it so he could use it on his portfolio. I figured since I made it, I might as well post it up on Musclemecca. The site is so slow these days anyways.

Note: This is his 2008 contest preparation, not 2009.





 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
Great vid, it inspires me. Good luck to Turk in the comp.
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
great vid, howd he do in that show?
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
awesome work flex on the vid.
glad to see the finished product :D
are you going to make another one for this year too??
 
X-Man

X-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
194
Points
16
Very nice vid.
Turk , you look very well :eclipsee_gold_cup: .
 
CrAzY6mAtKa

CrAzY6mAtKa

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
80
Points
8
Dude you are awesome! Congratulations for this win! How are u now,are u better in your 2009 prep? :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
impressive evolution,

crazy the deifference he had in just 17 weeks out !
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
The side chest poses at 3.5 weeks out (4:35-4:39) are just crazy! Good luck at the show Turk!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I hope people that doesn't like bodybuilding watch this vid... they'll change his mind.

I said it last year, I'll say it again: TRULY INSPIRING.


One thing about u that I can't believe is that you apparently look as big in 5 weeks out pics than 15 weeks out. At least is that way to my eyes.
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
WOW!! Awesome Vid Flex! Inspirational!
Turk Best to you man in this year comp's.
A lot to be proud of right there.
 
L

legionarius

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
78
Points
6
crazy!
big man!!!!!!!!
oh yes yes yes you're the man!!!!!
anwersone!!!!!!!!!
 

Similar threads

Flex
Replies
14
Views
7K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Flex
Replies
43
Views
11K
Turkish1530
Turkish1530
Flex
Replies
88
Views
18K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Top