• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dave Turk is a Natural Pro Bodybuilder

bulkinprogres

bulkinprogres

Congrats from Italy!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats so much turk, u rock man!:D

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats Turk! Thats awesome news man. Flex you did an awesome job as well. Great work the both of you.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2 years off to focus on weaknesses.

Two years off. Lot of time, someone might think, but IMHO a long offseason could benefit Dave a lot. I agree with your plans.

Main focuses:
-Posterior delts
-Vastus lateralis
-Vastus intermedius
-Hamstrings
-Glutes

Glutes, hams, ok, I agree. Maybe also he needs some more mass in the rear delts but IMO the main concern should be the vastus lateralis, the rest of his quads are very good, shape and mass-wise.

Secondary focuses:
-Chest
-Delts
I don't get it. Delts? I think his delts are huge and rounded. In fact, IMO, delts make Turk's chest look "small" in the most muscular. Why he should focus on delts, mate?

His chest is ridiculous, side chest looks full, striations everywhere... maybe he should work on his upper chest??? (95% of natural pros have problems with that...)

-Basically everything else besides arms lol

Amen. Arms are out of this world. 17-18 inches onstage?

Hopefully he comes back in 2 years with a solid 10 pounds of new lean muscle mass!

I have no doubts he (you both) can do that. It sounds realistic and with your work ethic you can do it.

10 pounds of muscle in 2 years means 6 grams of new muscle everyday... :thumbsup2:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hard work pays off! Grats Turk you've come along way! Enjoy the off-season :D

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
come on pictures man
WE WANT PICTURES WE WANT PICTURES

HONK IF YOU WANT PICTURES

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats big man! You worked for it and deserved it.

Kanav

Kanav

wow congrats turk

feels great to have a pro on the forums :thumbsup2:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After a few years and you get done with being a natural pro, come to the dark side. I can only imagine after all those years of hard training, your frame would be ready for some real size. *thinking coleman after he started.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just so everyone knows we are waiting to get pics back from a professional photographer, they did not allow cameras in the auditorium and were very strict about it......my girlfriend only managed to get 2 pics of me on stage so here they are::::::

382dxi 1

383qwb 1

391f 1

394h 1

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when they said "the night show" they werent kidding

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are getting used to collect trophies. You must feel on the top of the world, man.

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Fucking awesome dude. Gongrats and good luck for your future

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Ok, time to see Flex in posing trunks!
:gaygay:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats again man, thx god that your gf managed to get 2 pics. you looked really good there (and your gf too btw :keke: )

i bet she had a great gift ready for you :keke: :keke: :gaygay:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Two years off. Lot of time, someone might think, but IMHO a long offseason could benefit Dave a lot. I agree with your plans.
Coo

Glutes, hams, ok, I agree. Maybe also he needs some more mass in the rear delts but IMO the main concern should be the vastus lateralis, the rest of his quads are very good, shape and mass-wise.
His outer sweep is the main concern, I was not listing in order.

I don't get it. Delts? I think his delts are huge and rounded. In fact, IMO, delts make Turk's chest look "small" in the most muscular. Why he should focus on delts, mate?
Obviously bringing up his chest is far more important than his delts. If it makes you happy to know, he'll be training chest twice a week and delts only once this upcoming offseason. I was just making the statement that his arms are ahead of everything else.

His chest is ridiculous, side chest looks full, striations everywhere... maybe he should work on his upper chest??? (95% of natural pros have problems with that...)
Yep, he had a late start on mass building his upper chest. He's only been doing incline bench press movements for 2 years. After a good 2 years of continuing to hit incline hard, he should see some excellent improvements.

Amen. Arms are out of this world. 17-18 inches onstage?
No idea, but he measured at 20 inches in his offseason and he barely lost any muscle this entire diet. I would take a guess that they were 18 1/2 or 19 on stage, but I have no idea.

Salt

Salt

20 inches guns, that is huge! Keep up the great work Turk and Flex.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pictures so far turk,
enjoy your off season bro
with the amazing improvements you made in your last one with short amount of time.... i cant wait to see what your new ones will be like :2:

Great support and leadership flex :2:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ right. flex is one bad motherfucker :coolguy:

i guess he's gonna be daves coach forever and he will archive great things with him :)

D

Dave_XX12

Freakin monster this guy!