• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dave Turk is a Natural Pro Bodybuilder

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Congratulations, well deserved!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome news. COngrats Turk, well deserved.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats guys.... thats really awesome. Its good to have you guys here on the mecca

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congratulations Turk and Flex- not much I can add without sounding like a broken record!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea there was some natzi fat bitch patroling around not letting anyone take pics, i dunno why but its always like this at this show. so good luck seeing some pics, guess you just had to be there.

i have to say even though i only stayed for the prejudging it was a good contest, maybe a pack of five or six guys were in the show that looked good. turk was def the mass monster, but brought great condition and seperation with it. way to go pro. too bad there arent any good pro shows with the NGA.

There are some real decent pro shows around here for the NGA. Here is a natural pro with the NGA that is local and does pretty well.

akita

akita

amazing yob man,congrats!!!!!!!!

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CONGRATS TURK!!!! well deserved bro!!

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

congrats man thats awsome

bb4life

bb4life

additional generic bodybuilding compliment! haha nah just kidding that really is a great accomplishment, whats next tho?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So proud of you Dave, I think when I suggested it a year and a half, 2 yrs or so ago I had zero doubt you'd get there, but I didn't expect you would this soon. Unbelievable brother, now start sending those pics out and get a sponsorship like you deserve.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AWESOME news.
Congratulations, wish you the best on your carrer and hopefully we'll see on the Olympia stage bro.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we want picture! :bball:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So proud of you Dave, I think when I suggested it a year and a half, 2 yrs or so ago I had zero doubt you'd get there, but I didn't expect you would this soon. Unbelievable brother, now start sending those pics out and get a sponsorship like you deserve.
I'm not sure if I told you yet, but I spent an entire night sending supplement companies pictures of Turk and mentioning we were interested in a sponsorship.

This was before he even won a show, so it doesn't surprise me we didn't get many bites. However, it appears Scivation is interested in hooking him up with loads of supplements...but no money

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not sure if I told you yet, but I spent an entire night sending supplement companies pictures of Turk and mentioning we were interested in a sponsorship.

This was before he even won a show, so it doesn't surprise me we didn't get many bites. However, it appears Scivation is interested in hooking him up with loads of supplements...but no money

Hopefully he can make some money, if not then take what you can get with Scivation. :borat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey everyone :thumbsup2:.....just wanted to say thanks for everything, i honestly appreciate all of your support over the years, I still remember posting my first bulking pics on the site and feeding my training off of everyones comments both positive and negative.....I cannot thank everyone enough for all of the advice, comments and support... i have gained a lot of knowledge through everyone on this site! It has not truly truly sunk in yet but this is a huge accomplishment for anyone, especially being 21 years old!! I stepped on the stage against grown men who have been bodybuilding for longer than I have been alive! The middleweight that I beat out for the overall at the NGA Natural Pittsburgh has actually been competing in Natural Bodybuilding for over 25 years! But I definitely could not have done this without Joey (Flex), I truly truly mean that....I know that sum ppl think that I could have, but honestly joey has done more than anyone could imagine and knows my body better than I do! So once again Thank you!

Signed,

David Turk
NGA Natural Pro Bodybuilder

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
additional generic bodybuilding compliment! haha nah just kidding that really is a great accomplishment, whats next tho?
2 years off to focus on weaknesses.

Main focuses:
-Posterior delts
-Vastus lateralis
-Vastus intermedius
-Hamstrings
-Glutes

Secondary focuses:
-Chest
-Delts
-Basically everything else besides arms lol

On a side note, Dave looked great at the Ohio. However, he came in a little flatter than I wanted. I made it a priority that he came in at the Pittsburgh fuller than ever, so we tried something different. Obviously it worked very well, he had a massive pump the second he picked up a dumbell.

I'm so proud of Dave. I knew Turk had enormous potential the very first time I saw him, but I had no idea. I think if he continues at this pace, he'll be a top 10 natural pro in a matter of years. Hopefully he comes back in 2 years with a solid 10 pounds of new lean muscle mass!