• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dave Turk - 2008 vs. 2009

Which year?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Stupid question, the answer is obvious

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

good info bro.

it's always good to have news about Turk. He is an important member in this site!

I see that max-ot is the base for him. he always turns to it in the offseason start?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see that max-ot is the base for him. he always turns to it in the offseason start?
No, not right off the bat, usually after he gets some rebound gains from the diet.

This is what his offseason will probably look like up till 2011. Right now we're on number 3.

1.) Hypertrophy
2.) Max_ot
3.) Hypertrophy
4.) Quick diet
5.) Hypertrophy
6.) Max_ot
7.) Hypertrophy
8.) Begin dieting for 2011 shows

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
maybe some teasing photos after that quick diet?

All the luck to Turk in this offseason that's my wish.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can somebody talk to his arms and tell them to stop growing ? lol

2009 by far, more size and conditioning. When his legs catch up with his UB he will be a fucking tank.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
No, not right off the bat, usually after he gets some rebound gains from the diet.

This is what his offseason will probably look like up till 2011. Right now we're on number 3.

1.) Hypertrophy
2.) Max_ot
3.) Hypertrophy
4.) Quick diet
5.) Hypertrophy
6.) Max_ot
7.) Hypertrophy
8.) Begin dieting for 2011 shows

do you have a number of weeks pre-determined for each fase or you change it when he stops not gaining much from it?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Stupid question :D, 2009 by far!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks everyone! Joey and I were just talking the other day on the phone and I asked him to put this together just to see the improvements that I have made! Thanks again everyone I'm really hoping and working my tail off for some crazy gains! I know joey has already gave teh plan and everything, as you can see we are all business haha, the diet is going well too, eating on a strict plan during the week and enjoying myself usually on the weekends! hecckkk yaaaa! thanks again

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do you have a number of weeks pre-determined for each fase or you change it when he stops not gaining much from it?
Usually I throw out a number before he starts, but we adjust it according to his results. For example, before he started max_ot I told him let's plan on 8 weeks, but if he was on week 7 and hadn't seen strength gains the last 2 weeks...then we'd just move on.

As funny as it sounds, he had to stop doing max_ot because his training partner had a mopping accident. So, Dave didn't have a reliable training partner that could spot his heavy lifts.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks everyone! Joey and I were just talking the other day on the phone and I asked him to put this together just to see the improvements that I have made! Thanks again everyone I'm really hoping and working my tail off for some crazy gains! I know joey has already gave teh plan and everything, as you can see we are all business haha, the diet is going well too, eating on a strict plan during the week and enjoying myself usually on the weekends! hecckkk yaaaa! thanks again
Your secretary isn't answering your phone!!

:angrydude:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so impressive =)..that's why Turk is a pro!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
incredible improvements and an amazing physique:2: ure an inspiration turk!=)

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2009 for sure. Turk that is some awesome improvement. cant wait to see what 2010 has in store for us!!

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was only able to train his legs for about 8 weeks his last offseason due to knee problems. Just wait and see how they look in 2011.

Quads, hamstrings, glutes, calves, will look completely different.

I didn't know that, must of been hard for him to deal with that. IF he brings his legs up which Im sure he will it will make all the difference. Turk is the best pro natural bodybuilder I know hes a real inspiration to us all:).

yair2210

yair2210

Stupid question, the answer is obvious...

great improvement by the way.

R

ruhlXXXL

looks the same 2008 pics are without tan and 2009 are with tan the only difference is tan.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He'd make a great IFBB judge. lol.

He's only 20 pounds heavier in the new pictures, and was at a lower bodyfat to boot. Tan is the only difference indeed.

:bitelip:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He'd make a great IFBB judge. lol.

He's only 20 pounds heavier in the new pictures, and was at a lower bodyfat to boot. Tan is the only difference indeed.

:bitelip:

20lbs in tan oil

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard that Turk squats like Dennis Wolf.... any truth to this rumor?:wutyousay: