• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dave Turk - 2008 vs. 2009

Which year?

  • 2008

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2009

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Stupid question, the answer is obvious

    Votes: 23 60.5%

  • Total voters
    38
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^^^^

good info bro.

it's always good to have news about Turk. He is an important member in this site!


I see that max-ot is the base for him. he always turns to it in the offseason start?
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I see that max-ot is the base for him. he always turns to it in the offseason start?
No, not right off the bat, usually after he gets some rebound gains from the diet.

This is what his offseason will probably look like up till 2011. Right now we're on number 3.

1.) Hypertrophy
2.) Max_ot
3.) Hypertrophy
4.) Quick diet
5.) Hypertrophy
6.) Max_ot
7.) Hypertrophy
8.) Begin dieting for 2011 shows
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
maybe some teasing photos after that quick diet?


All the luck to Turk in this offseason that's my wish.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Can somebody talk to his arms and tell them to stop growing ? lol

2009 by far, more size and conditioning. When his legs catch up with his UB he will be a fucking tank.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
No, not right off the bat, usually after he gets some rebound gains from the diet.

This is what his offseason will probably look like up till 2011. Right now we're on number 3.

1.) Hypertrophy
2.) Max_ot
3.) Hypertrophy
4.) Quick diet
5.) Hypertrophy
6.) Max_ot
7.) Hypertrophy
8.) Begin dieting for 2011 shows


do you have a number of weeks pre-determined for each fase or you change it when he stops not gaining much from it?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Stupid question :D, 2009 by far!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
thanks everyone! Joey and I were just talking the other day on the phone and I asked him to put this together just to see the improvements that I have made! Thanks again everyone I'm really hoping and working my tail off for some crazy gains! I know joey has already gave teh plan and everything, as you can see we are all business haha, the diet is going well too, eating on a strict plan during the week and enjoying myself usually on the weekends! hecckkk yaaaa! thanks again
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
do you have a number of weeks pre-determined for each fase or you change it when he stops not gaining much from it?
Usually I throw out a number before he starts, but we adjust it according to his results. For example, before he started max_ot I told him let's plan on 8 weeks, but if he was on week 7 and hadn't seen strength gains the last 2 weeks...then we'd just move on.

As funny as it sounds, he had to stop doing max_ot because his training partner had a mopping accident. So, Dave didn't have a reliable training partner that could spot his heavy lifts.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
thanks everyone! Joey and I were just talking the other day on the phone and I asked him to put this together just to see the improvements that I have made! Thanks again everyone I'm really hoping and working my tail off for some crazy gains! I know joey has already gave teh plan and everything, as you can see we are all business haha, the diet is going well too, eating on a strict plan during the week and enjoying myself usually on the weekends! hecckkk yaaaa! thanks again
Your secretary isn't answering your phone!!

:angrydude:
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
so impressive =)..that's why Turk is a pro!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
incredible improvements and an amazing physique:2: ure an inspiration turk!=)
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
2009 for sure. Turk that is some awesome improvement. cant wait to see what 2010 has in store for us!!
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
He was only able to train his legs for about 8 weeks his last offseason due to knee problems. Just wait and see how they look in 2011.

Quads, hamstrings, glutes, calves, will look completely different.

I didn't know that, must of been hard for him to deal with that. IF he brings his legs up which Im sure he will it will make all the difference. Turk is the best pro natural bodybuilder I know hes a real inspiration to us all:).
 
yair2210

yair2210

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
144
Points
18
Stupid question, the answer is obvious...

great improvement by the way.
 
R

ruhlXXXL

Active member
Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
25
Points
1
looks the same 2008 pics are without tan and 2009 are with tan the only difference is tan.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38

He'd make a great IFBB judge. lol.

He's only 20 pounds heavier in the new pictures, and was at a lower bodyfat to boot. Tan is the only difference indeed.

:bitelip:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
He'd make a great IFBB judge. lol.

He's only 20 pounds heavier in the new pictures, and was at a lower bodyfat to boot. Tan is the only difference indeed.

:bitelip:

20lbs in tan oil
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I heard that Turk squats like Dennis Wolf.... any truth to this rumor?:wutyousay:
 

Similar threads

Flex
Replies
14
Views
7K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Flex
Replies
88
Views
18K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Flex
Replies
14
Views
6K
legionarius
L
Top