• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality; precontest 09

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Incorrect.
Flex has trained and done diet prep for a few people here. You may have noticed the threads. You may have noticed he works with pros. He gives diet advice: you listen!.

Indeed he does do a great Job with competitors on this board but what pro's?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rotfl... Duality deleted me as a friend from facebook, most likely because he's going to put his contest pics up there. Hilarious.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your brother competed as well Jason? He is Phillip in the Teens Comp right? Theres another person with your last name as well, obviously theres too many with your last name in Arizona. Fix it, I expect termination by Sunday evening.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Then I'm assuming nobody is 4% BF onstage... right? How level of BF do u think Phil carried in the 2008 IronMan Pro, Tim?

I didn't say people don't come in at 4% or lower. Please show me where I said that.
Beau said:
Indeed he does do a great Job with competitors on this board but what pro's?
Well Dave is now a pro and check the thread Flex started about the Masters pro he worked with.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ah thats right Turk is a natty pro! but dude the Masters pro is Stan Effering...he worked with Flex Wheeler not Flex from this board lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't wait for:

Duality; precontest 2010

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't say people don't come in at 4% or lower. Please show me where I said that.

You didn't understand me. First of all, I want you to know I'm only trying to learn from JB and you, man, I'm not trying to atack you.

That being said, I was reffereing to the text you posted. I mean, if that international research says that BBs they checked were 6-9% BF.... IFBB pros should be around the same figure, right?

Then, honestly, how much bf do you think... mmmm... Dex carries in his comps?

AND

At witch BF % do you think Andreas Munzer competed?

Tnx. :thumbsup2:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I tried to help him, I really did, and was very constructive. But Duality is a delusional, insecure, egomaniac. He cared more about getting a trophy (4th place isn't really a trophy mind you, bit whatever) than he did looking his best because he needs to have some material symbol to stroke his ego. He went on and on about having this game plan to avoid the more competitive division, and do you know what I call that? Pussying out. When you do shows, you should do them to look the best you can, see how your body responds to the final manipulations, and you build and improve on that. Duality has nothing to build upon now because he still needs to lose a lot more fat, and 2) his last week manipulation ideas were pulled out of his ass. However, still no problem with this, I certainly don't agree that this is a good way to approach a show, but whatever, the problem is this:

He was so full of shit as far as insisting he was 5% body fat (he wasn't), had this awesome vascularity, came in hard, etc etc... it was all nonsense, anybody who isn't legally blind can see this. If he's still happy that he didn't look nearly as good as he could have but still has a trophy to show, fine, whatever, but quit with the bullshitting.

It was further decided that he deserved banning for a post which has been deleted, not just for the sake of it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You didn't understand me. First of all, I want you to know I'm only trying to learn from JB and you, man, I'm not trying to atack you.

That being said, I was reffereing to the text you posted. I mean, if that international research says that BBs they checked were 6-9% BF.... IFBB pros should be around the same figure, right?

Then, honestly, how much bf do you think... mmmm... Dex carries in his comps?

AND

At witch BF % do you think Andreas Munzer competed?

Tnx. :thumbsup2:

IS and Creator are more qualified to answer your query then. They have acutally done the testings with the submersions.

I don't think IFBB pros would be as high as the studies above, they are the elite level of the comp so you would expect their conditioning to be on the "higher" end (so the lower levels measured, which by the SD would indicate 3.5-4.5%). The ones that look crap on stage often look crap because with their higher levels of muscle bulk they can't carry as much fat. But also bear in mind that a lot of this is based around what your subcutaneous BF levels are. Abdominal distention is partly explained by more internal fat and can skew the measures.