• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality's Contest pics 2009

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

wuts going on???

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
quit being such a kiss ass, he jumped on stage out of shape and delusional about it.

Quit being a kiss ass?
Nice post Ironslave :iorofl:

why the fuk would i be trying to kiss his arse or anyones arse?
he looked better few days out.

regardless of how he looked or whatever has happened in this thread or his pre contest log

when someone gives another member credit/props for trying and then get a response like that is great leadership into trying to show how mecca is ment to be a friendly community :thumbsup2:

P

Pain

VIP
I think everyone just needs to back off from Duality. He obviously doesn't want your help. Instead of wasting your time writing up posts for him, spend that time helping other members that do want help.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think everyone just needs to back off from Duality. He obviously doesn't want your help. Instead of wasting your time writing up posts for him, spend that time helping other members that do want help.

Good point. Now can you UNban him?

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol this is like russia. When your visions are different from the goverments you dissappear or end up dead (read banned).

And be honest you prep mafia, suggestions were not given, they were being forced.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol this is like russia. When your visions are different from the goverments you dissappear or end up dead (read banned).

And be honest you prep mafia, suggestions were not given, they were being forced.

OMG you're so right.
Welcome to MuscleRussia.com :bball:

P

Pain

VIP
In MuscleRussia, contest prep does you.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good point. Now can you UNban him?

We've had such a great history with unbanning :bitelip:

I see a few options:

1) Duality is unbanned for the 8th time and we wait another 2 months for him to say something again that gets him banned.

2) Duality sets up his own forum where what he says goes and people can agree with him and get in adequate levels of mindless backslapping.

3) He can stay banned, people get over it and this wonderful site continues on the better for the decision.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Duality got banned for calling tunen a tool. So I guess this was it for Tim...you are banned

Not going to happen...

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Oh deary, deary dear.

Thread locks maybe?

P

Pain

VIP
Duality got banned for calling tunen a tool. So I guess this was it for Tim...you are banned

Not going to happen...

No he didn't. The post he got banned for was deleted. It was offensive and I'm not allowing anyone to talk like that to mods on here.

You guys should know better than to question our decisions. We aren't banning just for the sake of banning. If you want to complain, send me a pm instead of adding more arguments to the forum.

Thanks.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No he didn't. The post he got banned for was deleted. It was offensive and I'm not allowing anyone to talk like that to the mods on here

but pain, u gotta admit the mods provoked forward a response like that. i dont think anybody would tolerate all the shit that duality got in his thread. it seems almost like mods get away with anything on here, while immediately when the cup runs over for a regular member he gets punished.

i actually think its a shame how this forum has been treating duality since he first came here. after the last time he got banned he havent done anything, and it seems almost like people were searching for a reason to get him banned again. i mean, atleast take a hint. if he doesent want ur advice, then dont force it on him, and keep talking down to him, when u know very well that a response will come.

his contest thread became one of the most popular on the whole forum nowadays. myself and many others i think, sees duality as a good thing for the mecca. here we have a 20 year old with an awesome physique who really loves the sport. not many members here compete and lets the rest of us follow them so closely up to a contest.

i truly think these last few days events, just serve to weaken the board overally. i hope duality keeps posting here, and i also hope other members on here doesent get scared away from posting their contest prep on here after seeing what happened to duality.

P

Pain

VIP
but pain, u gotta admit the mods provoked forward a response like that. i dont think anybody would tolerate all the shit that duality got in his thread. it seems almost like mods get away with anything on here, while immediately when the cup runs over for a regular member he gets punished.

i actually think its a shame how this forum has been treating duality since he first came here. after the last time he got banned he havent done anything, and it seems almost like people were searching for a reason to get him banned again. i mean, atleast take a hint. if he doesent want ur advice, then dont force it on him, and keep talking down to him, when u know very well that a response will come.

his contest thread became one of the most popular on the whole forum nowadays. myself and many others i think, sees duality as a good thing for the mecca. here we have a 20 year old with an awesome physique who really loves the sport. not many members here compete and lets the rest of us follow them so closely up to a contest.

i truly think these last few days events, just serve to weaken the board overally. i hope duality keeps posting here, and i also hope other members on here doesent get scared away from posting their contest prep on here after seeing what happened to duality.

Did you miss the part where I said his post he got banned for was deleted?

None of the mods have insulted Duality in a vulgar or offensive way. If Duality gets upset over a post, he should just ignore it. No one here is trying to bait him into an internet slug fest.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you miss the part where I said his post he got banned for was deleted?

None of the mods have insulted Duality in a vulgar or offensive way. If Duality gets upset over a post, he should just ignore it. No one here is trying to bait him into an internet slug fest.

ure right that the mods didnt say anything directly vulgar or offensive. but they didnt really have to, the overall tone was so negative and arrogant, and he got jumped on by so many at the same time, that him responding like he did seems like a very natural defense mechanism. i would probably do the same if i were in his shoes i'll admit right now.

but how about the mods, if they dont get the response they want from duality, just ignore it and stops posting in his thread? didnt see much of that either.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He have been searching for fights any where possible, insulting anyone who didn't agree with him. This have been pointed out a fair amount of times the last weeks time.

i actually think its a shame how this forum has been treating duality since he first came here. after the last time he got banned he havent done anything, and it seems almost like people were searching for a reason to get him banned again.

Again he did try as often as possible to start fights, provoking and insulting to others. If you really believe he was saint since he came back from his last banning, I'd strongly recommend glasses. You seem to not understand that he was acting like a complete ass in other threads as well... not just his contest thread.

I am all for supporting anyone that wants to step on stage and do their best ,but I do not see any good reason as to why you should mindlessly support the person in what ever he wants to do. Specially when that person is complete full of BS which his contest pictures shows. This also have been pointed out alot of times but somehow it doesn't matter to you.
Quite a few people on this board could do what he did and still place better, just show up at any contest that's on. I just can't see the magic in that.

P

Pain

VIP
ure right that the mods didnt say anything directly vulgar or offensive. but they didnt really have to, the overall tone was so negative and arrogant, and he got jumped on by so many at the same time, that him responding like he did seems like a very natural defense mechanism. i would probably do the same if i were in his shoes i'll admit right now.

I'd rather have someone be brutality honest with me than just tell me what I want to hear.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but how about the mods, if they dont get the response they want from duality, just ignore it and stops posting in his thread? didnt see much of that either.

I can only talk on my behalf of course. You're right I could just ignore it but my real problem was the BS he was talking (5% bf, vascular as hell and what ever he was saying) and when you confront him with it he starts acting like an ass.