• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality; precontest 09

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What I think of you doesn't matter. What I talk to others about about you doesn't matter either, as long as I'm not offending you directly in the threads. What matters is that you can't seem to behave yourself when questioned critically - I know you're very young and highly fond of yourself but you'll have to less bitchy if you want to be a part of a forum.

Oh, and don't tell me what to do :)

And about the spoiler - I've said this before, but I guess you need it once more. I'm 20 lbs heavier; the same height and roughly in your condition (though hydrated) = bigger.

You've probably been watching the pics from my 2005 show. That was 4 years and 20 lbs ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In b4 poll to make a musclemecca kombat thread
Jase vs Tunen

do it do it!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What I think of you doesn't matter. What I talk to others about about you doesn't matter either, as long as I'm not offending you directly in the threads. What matters is that you can't seem to behave yourself when questioned critically - I know you're very young and highly fond of yourself but you'll have to less bitchy if you want to be a part of a forum.

Oh, and don't tell me what to do :)

hmm, you called me bitchy, i take offense as that is personal. ban.

:49: so it's ok if you run your mouth behind my back and say shit that others who aren't mods can't say? really? that's the arguement? i mean.....really!? lol. wow. i wasn't aware that was an e-rule being so young and all. i call that a punk way to go about things, and ANYONE else who's man enough to say what they think to someone's face will agree.

oh, and don't tell me what to do :) i'm civil to those who are civil to me. you, are smart in the way you go about your insults so as to avoid being noticed. you don't fly under the radar with me. you're a hypocrite. and that's not an insult, that's the dictionary definition of the word being properly applied.

hypocrite n. 1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hahahahhaa you fucking idiots with your hurt egos. I cannot believe how you take something and right away turn it into a fight. It's like a kindergarten here.
Learn to behave yourselves fucking self-centered idiots. Or else you wont be able to function in the real world. Seriously... this thread went from normal to mongololz in about 10 posts.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tunen, seriously, get a grip dude... u barely post at all, and when u do its only to throw shit to jason, and when he responds, u threaten to ban him. thats pathetic.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
This is fucking sad! Tunen as a mod? If a normal member said half of that shit, he would get a perm ban..:shakefist::doh:

On topic. Great work Jason, Keep up the good work

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This thread: :doh:

Edit: On topic, I would also like voice an interest in seeing contest photos.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i went to a thread of dualities that didnt have a fight once. It was probably the thread where everyone was talking about him behind his back and he wasnt invited. pics?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Chill pill anyone?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
this thread =