• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality: 500lb squats

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True, this is why I use your knee wraps now :spy:

lol. blake and his "fisher price, my first knee wraps" :keke: you gotta upgrade dude. those things aren't cutting it for your sets and weight.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol. blake and his "fisher price, my first knee wraps" :keke: you gotta upgrade dude. those things aren't cutting it for your sets and weight.

This is true, I rarely use them now. I only use your's or Drew's on heavy Squat or Hack Squat sets... other than that I prefer to go wrappless. Why get more when I can bum them off you guys :D

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz.

1. don't call me a tool for calling your flawed execution.
2. of course I know what I'm talking about. Wraps can easily take 100lbs off the top of a squat. Not that you're squatting anyway but whatever :)
3. narcissus

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Once again good job Duality. Obviously this isn't the way you squat regularly right? This was one heavy set. No need to explain yourself further. They were NOT quarter squats. I have seen MUCH worse. Feel good, move on and ignore Tunen. He can be very harch sometimes.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Once again good job Duality. Obviously this isn't the way you squat regularly right? This was one heavy set. No need to explain yourself further. They were NOT quarter squats. I have seen MUCH worse. Feel good, move on and ignore Tunen. He can be very harch sometimes and remember he is the best, strongest, most knowledgable, massively ripped member who regularly updates his training log around. :keke:

A pic of the best training partners at the Mecca after another one of their crueling workouts: Tunen and JB: :keke:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Criticism is apparently the worst known thing to some members.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz.

2. of course I know what I'm talking about. Wraps can easily take 100lbs off the top of a squat. Not that you're squatting anyway but whatever :)
3. narcissus

:bowroflarms:

by the way, i looooove how sexnews's post was deleted. hmm, some people can dish out shit, but my my how they don't handle it well in return :bitelip: just to let you know sexnews, i read the post, and it was perfectly said my man! :2: i'll give you the rep on a different post since yours was censored

*exhale*....ah, there we go. anyways, thanks for the relevant and positive feedback from most who replied. i have no intentions of carrying on anything further (it's quite annoying honestly to myself and i'm sure to others)

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Oh it's a great day on Musclemecca. :food-snacking:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you get to play much guitar on your week off Jase?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you get to play much guitar on your week off Jase?

actually i did play a little more. i've now pretty much mastered Dead Memories (shocking that i picked that song, i know). i'm thinking of actually making a recording of me playing one song that i completely learned by ear and putting it on my youtube account.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Just like you lift weights skippy!

lulz

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does Jase play guitar?

not as good as yourself, but yes. just self taught. i made a thread a long time ago asking for song suggestions and you actually posted in that thread. you don't remember :shakefist:..........:tear:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lol no I don't, ill try find the thread again :keke:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz.

3. narcissus

hi hater :hello:

P

Pain

VIP

by the way, i looooove how sexnews's post was deleted. hmm, some people can dish out shit, but my my how they don't handle it well in return :)

Actually, I deleted that post. Neither tunen or JB removed it. Threads need to be kept on topic instead of becoming a big flame fest.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
*Walks in with a torch*

Flame free?!?!.... fuck I was late.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually, I deleted that post. Neither tunen or JB removed it. Threads need to be kept on topic instead of becoming a big flame fest.

some people didn't get the memo

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

by the way, i looooove how sexnews's post was deleted. hmm, some people can dish out shit, but my my how they don't handle it well in return :bitelip: just to let you know sexnews, i read the post, and it was perfectly said my man! :2: i'll give you the rep on a different post since yours was censored

The most important thing is that you saw it. I will be looking out for the rep!