• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I was waiting for this since their little bitch fest in the other thread.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
The contest will be won on either crotch shots or glute poses.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Both have a great physique, but it'd be great to be able to compare side by side. Don't let this thread fail you two :no:

Edit: I know Duality said he doesn't think he's passed Braaq, but seeing how close he is should be interesting.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
should be a a great thread. Lets see it big boys.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
depends on who has been trainin longer..if duality started when he was 12 , even though braaq is like 24, he coulda started like when he was 18..then it doesn't matter .lol

just playing..I don't know how duality is 240 with low bodyfat at 19..(if he's close to braaq then that's what he is)..he should be fucking on a nationals stage if he is.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
depends on who has been trainin longer..if duality started when he was 12 , even though braaq is like 24, he coulda started like when he was 18..then it doesn't matter .lol

just playing..I don't know how duality is 240 with low bodyfat at 19..(if he's close to braaq then that's what he is)..he should be fucking on a nationals stage if he is.

That's like saying they should automatically give Phil Heath the Olympia this year because he's been training for less than a decade, compared to others in the field who have done so for 20 odd years.

I will add a poll to this thread when the pics are up... let the battle begin :tiphat:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I think they should wrestle

























...nude







































coated in olive oil. :gaygay:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
why is it that the weight just sounds ridiculous and its a bit exaggerated? not saying im doubting just questioning
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
definately get the pictures in guys!
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
If they don't post pictures for us soon we'll use old facebook pictures of them :spy:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I wanna see duality being filmed standing on a scale just to see.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Does anyone know if Duality has ever done a cycle?
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
yes i believe hes done more than one, one of them if i can remember correctly was a EQ cycle where he gained alot not sure if it was 20 or 60 pounds but he gained alot on it
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
yes i believe hes done more than one, one of them if i can remember correctly was a EQ cycle where he gained alot not sure if it was 20 or 60 pounds but he gained alot on it

That would explain why he outweighs the both of us by like 50 lbs and being the same age.
 

Similar threads

Ironslave
Replies
55
Views
14K
mvsf1
M
Robcardu
Replies
106
Views
48K
Joeb23
Joeb23
Robcardu
Replies
50
Views
13K
mvsf1
M
Duality
Replies
375
Views
103K
tim290280
tim290280
Top