Samoan-Z
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2008
- Messages
- 3,129
- Points
- 48
Nice squats bro, I am concerned about the V-Taper but, that's no excuse not to work your core to some extent.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


Thank FreakoMassive squats!
How often do you do DE deads?
Anymore squating your going to squat yourself another 2 pairs of quads bro
Amazing workout and very impressed by the heavy weights your pushing!![]()

Anymore squating your going to squat yourself another 2 pairs of quads bro
Amazing workout and very impressed by the heavy weights your pushing!![]()


It sometimes happens. I wonder what will happen when i lift 650 lb in the boardpress 

They are very light indeed, except for the calf training, and that on purpose. It is pure prehab training. I could double the poundage or so if i wanted to go heavy here, but i want my shoulder to be healthy for the benching, so i back off purposely.Goos session man, but your laterals are a bit light.![]()

ThanksBig weight there Eclipse, I can only dream of that amount of weight. Keep up the good work![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.