• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FAHAD'S CRAZY HEAVY DUMBBELL SIDE LATERALS!!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I BELIEVE IN THE USE OF THE CAPS LOCK.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
See that capslock button on the left? Press it again.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this thread is slowly turning epic.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well normally one can do this (partial side laterals - too partial?) towards the end of a set. A set to end all sets. It might not be the full range of motion but certainly gets the blood flowing. Normally I would do a gigantic drop set I start off at 50s, then 40s, 30s, 20s, 15s, 10s, and keep going.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I BELIEVE IN CHANGING WORKOUTS NOTHING IS USLESS IMO..PARTIALS, FAST EXPLOSIVE REPS,, SLOW REPS.. AND EVEN CHEATING HELPS SOMETIMES SO THAT WHEN YOU GO BACK TO PROPER TRAINING YOU ARE STRONGER...

i agree somewhat with you, but why didnt u state this in the title of the vid, if you wouldve named them cheat laterals i wouldnt of called you out like that

If you would do really good strict laterals with 70 even, it would be much more impressive

As freako said, do ATG squats, deads or a proper bench with some real weight of you wanna impress

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i concur with Freako and Prince.

post up a main lift video, like squats, bench or deadlifts. nobody really cares how much weight u use in an iso move anyway.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just take some bench, squat, deadlift vids and we'll forgive you :)

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
i concur with Freako and Prince.

post up a main lift video, like squats, bench or deadlifts. nobody really cares how much weight u use in an iso move anyway.

He didn't even do an iso move. I saw upper back, traps, biceps, legs and lower back all involved. Nearly everything but delts!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so it was a compound move?lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IS there anyone on this planet that can do side laterals 130x10 for good form?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I said its easy to find people that use shitty form to move 130 pounds and call them side laterals, re-read the post.

F

fahad

When it's all said and done we well see who gets the last laugh....remember this post guys remember!!!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
look fahad. ill be the first to admit ure twice as strong as myself and prolly 90% of the members on this site.

i prolly couldnt move those dbs even an inch if i were to try to do laterals with them.

that being said, being big and strong is not an excuse to use shitty form. which u did in this particular lift in this video. u should just take the critique for what it is. a chance to redirect ur effort and improve ur form.

also, please post up more videos of ur training. i think most would be genuinely interested.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
^I'm quite happy to have my assumptions proven wrong.

F

fahad

actually I like doing side laterals on an incline bench with one arm raises to the sides then will cut my weight big time but will make me fell my delts like crazy..

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your form makes Branch Warren's form look like Jane Fonda.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
actually I like doing side laterals on an incline bench with one arm raises to the sides then will cut my weight big time but will make me fell my delts like crazy..

But don't video this, give us a vid of a proper lift.:bball: