• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FAHAD'S CRAZY HEAVY DUMBBELL SIDE LATERALS!!!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i kinda want to go try this. I think with that form I could do it, with at least the 100's i know I could. Not sure about the 130s. Now if you did them like Arnold did them (above his shoulder line) then I would really be impressed. You are a big boy, no doubt about that but slinging weights around isnt that impressive. I know plenty of power lifters that can throw big numbers around.

F

fahad

/\ lool with one arm and that style you can usually do more...but that guy will deserve all of the above comments even more...

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HEY FAGHAD AM THINK YOU IS CRAZY, SIRIOUSLY I DONT SEE WHAT YOUR POINT IS, YOURE JSUT CALLING AN INJURY, PEACE..AAIIGHHT

EDIT: WHERES MY DIET COCK?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
HEY FAGHAD AM THINK YOU IS CRAZY, SIRIOUSLY I DONT SEE WHAT YOUR POINT IS, YOURE JSUT CALLING AN INJURY, PEACE..AAIIGHHT

:iorofl:

I was waiting for this.. !!! LOL

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

AHAHAHHA

Legendary thread ftw! XD

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
/\ YOU'R PROBOBLY A BUCK 30 WHERE IS YOUR PICS BIG BOY

~~you can see joj doing the 100 pounders for 9 strugling reps and he did it more like an UPRIGHT ROW L LATERAL TYPE OF MOVMENT WITH FAST REPS..JUST SAYING... forword the video to 05:40 mintutes
http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/6112/war-for-the-worlds-pt-1
WHY DO YO CONSTANTLY TALK LIKE THIS?:umwtf:

Seriously, you're just training to boost your ego. If you posted this video in hopes of people being impressed and envious of you, well, you're just making a fool out of yourself.

How about you put your ego aside and start accepting some constructive criticism that can actually help you? Or are you too superior to accept criticism from people that are half as strong as you, even if their brains are twice as smart as yours?

And by the way, if you want to know real explosion, try some squat clean and jerks. But judging by your form, you'd probably do it more like a reverse cheat curl swaying your back and then press it instead of a real jerk. :doh:

F

fahad

/\ am not afraid of criticism that's why I posted the vids... I know myself and what am capable of ...peace....

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
look fahad. ill be the first to admit ure twice as strong as myself and prolly 90% of the members on this site.

i prolly couldnt move those dbs even an inch if i were to try to do laterals with them.

that being said, being big and strong is not an excuse to use shitty form. which u did in this particular lift in this video. u should just take the critique for what it is. a chance to redirect ur effort and improve ur form.

also, please post up more videos of ur training. i think most would be genuinely interested.

Exactly.

Listen Fahad, you're a big strong boy, we all know that. But use proper form dude, you're just going to hurt yourself. I'd be thoroughly impressed if you could do even say 60 lb side laterals for 10 good quality reps.

Having said, who gives a shit about side laterals? Let's see some ATG squats, deadlifts, any kind of barbell/dumbell bench press or overhead press.

If you want to shut up the "haters", then shut them up properly, don't give them ammo to fire at you!

Mike33

Mike33

Any pain in lower back after that? ;)

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
/\ am not afraid of criticism that's why I posted the vids... I know myself and what am capable of ...peace....
That's not what I said. Being afraid of criticism and accepting criticism and using it are two different things.

DanishBB

DanishBB

This thread is epic! I would have laughed the shit out of my lungs if you did that in my gym.