Clint
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 5,885
- Points
- 38
110x4 eh? hmmmm...looks like I got some motivation muahahah 
good shoulder presses, yea thats right you better be sitting the right way, bitches
I really like your giant set for all the laterals, those burn like a STD from Joe
couldnt handle the dips huh, aww well thats just too bad
nice shrugs, next time please put your pants on when shrugging though, you tense more muscles then you are aware of

good shoulder presses, yea thats right you better be sitting the right way, bitches
I really like your giant set for all the laterals, those burn like a STD from Joe
couldnt handle the dips huh, aww well thats just too bad
nice shrugs, next time please put your pants on when shrugging though, you tense more muscles then you are aware of










Dips were hard that day; I had just done three pressing movements and I hadn't lifted tris in a while. Not to mention I had to do pushups for the last few days and that morning for ROTC



I ran cross country in high school, so I'm used to it, also.
