I
IRON
Member
Member
- Joined
- Jan 24, 2007
- Messages
- 24
- Points
- 1
nice benchin..
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Oh well, gives me a little rest and a chance to do some running.
Glex said:Banshee: Yeah, he'll probably be too hungover to lift today, then by this evening he'll want to go drink again
Well, I don't know that he was hungover, but he was not up for lifting, that's for sure.Never felt worse than running on a full stomach (okay thats a white lie....). Were you cramped, or just lethargic?Glex said:Aftermath:
Unfortunately, I had a fairly heavy meal about an hour before this. I didn't think it would affect me, but it did. I wanted to make it a hard 20-some minutes, but it was mostly a medium intensity workout. By the last 5 minutes or so of the 22:50 section my food had settled, so I took it out harder. It was probably a little over 7 minute mile pace at that point. Oh well, next time. I'm not sure if I'm taking a break from running tomorrow or not, but hopefully Line will be up for lifting at the very least. Until then, take it easy, everyone

Yes, I'm cutting of a sort...lost a few pounds so far.



you never will either 



Thanks for the approval 
I generally drop about 10-15 seconds on test day, so I'm hoping that trend continues. That, and I was still sore from doing squats yesterday, so hopefully fresh legs will drop that time even further. If I max the practice test on Monday, I'll be happy; if I run it in under 9:30 I'll be slightly relieved.


That little dancing guy is Trademarked by Line Inc. You'll be hearing from my lawyer.Chesticles said:Big weights Glexxy my boy, 110 on flat is awesome work. You didn't put the little dancing man after it though![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.