Project Evo
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 586
- Points
- 16
Quality session Glex, massive congrats on that P.B buddy, lets see some more!
LOL @ Candy Mountain!!!
LOL @ Candy Mountain!!!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.



It's different, too.
So, I may have run a bit longer had I known, but it was still pretty good nonetheless.
I don't mind running in the rain from time to time, it was just funny.




Nice work!!Front Squats
Daaaaaamn you Tim! LOL Next I'll have to post me doing weighted pullups!!
135 lbs x 3
185 lbs x 3
225 lbs x 1...nearly lost the bar. Made sure to concentrate on holding it and I finished out ok.
225 lbs x 3 x 7
Here here Ericonebigeric said:Excellent training as usual, Glex; your rows were a definite standoutWhere do you and Line kill the iron? I wish there was a gym around here that was more than a climate controlled 'fitness club'.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.