fallen
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 1,273
- Points
- 36
Front squats take a little bit to get used to but looks like you got them down good rows also
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I didn't ask questions; Line was in charge of those damn things. Weighted pullups, eh? Alright, I'll go for Glexian record...BW + 25 x 5...oh yeah 
Try not to get in trouble.
).



Anyway, he continues to do about 2 more sets of 3 reps at 315 lbs with ample breaks inbetween, during which he would love stroke his girlfriend
...+ 1 forced

HOLY SNAPPING DUCK SHIT!!!!! Ya can have that 300 routine, I'm allergic to pain loool.

His girlfriend wasn't all that attractive either, but she could do better 
Paulie said:Nice session. That 300 training looks insane, im sure Tweak would love to do that. You do it like once a week and try to improve your time by maybe 5-7 seconds everytime. Should be an excellent challenge.







and those pull ups look hard in the latest session keep at it bud youll see those abs in no time
Hopefully if I keep doing stuff like this they'll toughen up.
The dips were just bodyweight
My stamina's pretty good; I was a swimmer and a cross country runner in high school so I kind of foced my body to be that way. It's one thing I've got going for me 


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.