- Thread starter
- #701
Glex
Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2006
- Messages
- 1,757
- Points
- 61
^^ Meh, I'm not skinny. Maybe like 14% bodyfat now, I'm not sure.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Glex said:^^ Meh, I'm not skinny. Maybe like 14% bodyfat now, I'm not sure.





Yeah, that's my parents' house. Hopefully I'm moving out soon, though, and closer to a gym!
Did you see I did some wood cutting a la Rocky just for you? 


It did allow me to hit my chest a little better, though.
I was going to go with: Glex: "I swear it's not a running log!" but this'll work too 


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.