miamiracing
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2007
- Messages
- 5,778
- Points
- 38
any updates fella ?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


Why not?
I actually have been to the gym, but definitely not as much as I should.
). It's still there, but I think I kept from aggravating it further, and it seems to be on the decline despite working out a few days ago.



I'm really liking this for a few reasons. First off, it gets me in and out in just over an hour on days when I do a lot of volume, under an hour on just average days. Secondly, I feel like my triceps and shoulders suffered doing chest, tris, and shoulders all in one day. Putting them on seperate days seems to be helping (at least as far as weight moved goes). And finally, I like to do more than I was getting for bis on the legs/back/bis day, so that works out too.
) is kicking in, night all.


"Oh God no!" 
...so I made it a drop set with 50 x 5
Aftermath:
At least I'm back in the gym![]()

Thanks for stopping in though 

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.