• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Im back h0ke

For some reason I dont know of, I have missed to write in your log mate :dunnodude: But no more of that :)
Your session looks solid for sure, lots of good work. The 75kg will come sooner or later, just keep trying :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice chest/shoulder session H0ke. Just keep lifting hard and soon you will get that 75kg
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Your pics look good Hoke. Keep pumpin iron and it will be sweet.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Daniel Andersson
No hard feelings pal. Thanks for support, I really hope that my benching improves.

philosopher
Thanks m8! I'll try to do my best.

Mikew
Thanks for ur compliment :).


Today we have back and bicep session. If I have power to write it up I write it :D, dunno.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Well... I didn't had the power to write it up.
pGhi and I tested for first time deads with different weights so Im not going to write that.

T-Bar Row:
12x20kg + 10x35kg + 10x45kg + 8x55kg + 6x65kg

Close-Grip Front Lat Pulldown:

3 sets with unknown weights.

Seated Dumbbell Curl:

10x11kg + 10x16kg + 8x18,5kg

EZ-Bar Curl:
10x30kg + 10x30kg + 10x30kg

So that was yesterdays session.

Today morning I went to rollerblading! It took about 30 minutes. Felt good but now I have to go to the school.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice session. What are your stats atm..?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good to see you doing the deads - hope you write up what you did with them next time.

Good selection of exercise again too.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
philosopher:
Thanks. My height is about 180cm [5,9ft] and weight is about 75kg [165lbs].

Rocky:
I'll write them up next time. Last time we just trained how to do it rightly.
Thanks for support.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice session h0ke :)
Those deads will only do good for you guys. Im 100% sure that I could see differance in my thickness and width after just a couple of weeks when I started to do deads. I hope they do the same for you :xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Daniel Andersson:
Thanks for checking my log :).
I hope that deadlifting makes that for us too! Actually I know one 16 years old guy (he does deadlifts very often) and his back is HUGE. Hopefully my back grows too.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Nice work there hoke keep it up
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Back and bi session looks real good. Get to know those deads!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks for support Big VIC and The Creator!

Yesterday I did triceps and abs.

Seated Triceps Press:
12x18,5kg + 12x23,5kg + 12x28,5kg + 10x33,5kg + 3x38,5kg [grip slipped :angrydude:] + 14x21,5kg

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:
16x25kg + 14x35kg + 12x40kg + 10x45kg + 16x20kg

+abs

Train was short but my triceps are totally smashed and I like that kind of pain :).
Next time is not before Sunday..
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good triceps work h0ke. triceps has allways been one of my favorite muscles to train. gotta love a set of big arms. keep training hard buddy.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Squeeze and stretch those triceps Hoke! Thats the way!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
I like hitting tris too. Nice and brief thgere hoke.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
ironheart:
Triceps are one of my favorite muscles too. Thanks for stopping by!

Mikew:
YEAH, squeezing on pushdowns are so crazy!! That pain feels so awesome :D. Thanks for support mate.

Rocky:
Thanks Rocky my man. U must love tris because u are so outstanding on dips..

Today we are going to train legs! I afraid that this leg session is not so good because last few days were pretty harsh.. But we'll do our best ofcourse!!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Looking good buddy..kill those legs.:xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks Lionheart, I respect your comments!

What u mean pGhi? :dunnodude:

Todays session wasnt that bad what I supposed.
We did legs and triceps..

Hack Squat:
10x50kg
10x50kg
10x80kg
10x80kg
10x80kg

Leg Extensions:
20x30kg
20x30kg
15x45kg

SLDL:
15x50kg
12x70kg
10x80kg
20x50kg

Seated Calf Raise:
12x50kg
12x70kg
10x90kg THIS WASN'T EASY!!

Seated Triceps Press:
12x28,5kg
12x33,5kg
9x38,5kg
0x43,5kg :shootme:
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
16
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
31
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top