• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Havoc cycle

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

lol true that

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe he is talking about the half-life of havoc. I personally have no idea what it is but he is saying the half-life is just a few hours..ie... 6-12 hours.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

ok ... can anyone tell me which is better 6-oxo or novedex xt ?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would go with novedex it will last longer you dont need to take so many pills like 6oxo

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Havoc can be very dangerous, but I too think otc pct works fine..I just took left over 6-oxo and don't have that many days left of it, but it did fine. Take your PCT no later than a day after you finish havoc..and havoc is awesome; your gains should stay even way after your cycle is over..hell, I've been off havoc for 3 weeks and have hit 2 person bests on the bench press since; I don't think my strength is gonna decrease, and thats why I love this shit.
dude im not too sure about havoc, but i dont think it has a short half-life, one day after your last pill??? i dont think it works like that. i was thinking 2 weeks later after my last dose

A

airforcechief11

I've been looking into Havoc but I'm in the military (air force) to be exact. My question is, would this stuff make me pop positive on a piss test? I'm interested in trying a cycle but I'm just worried about popping positive. Thanks and good luck with your upcoming cycle.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was in the corps and now im going in the army, and no havoc wont come up, either way its legal, and as soon as im enlisted in the army ima go another cycle, how often would they drug test you?

A

airforcechief11

Drug testing is totally random in the Air Force. I've been in 6 years now and have only been tested 3 times counting basic. I've also known people to get tested twice a month or more. It's all luck of the draw, i guess you would say. I'm not that worried about it but I figure with murphy's law and just my bad luck as soon as i start a cycle, I'll get tested. So i just wanted to know whether or not if would pop me with a big +. Thanks for the reply. On the army note, i think those guys hardly ever get tested and if they do, they dont really care. They are so hard pressed for people right now. I've seen guys have 6 months rotations in the Iraq and come back huge and ripped. I'm not an idiot, everytime i got to the desert I lose weight and come back looking like starved dog. The food sucks and 12 hour shifts 6 days straight suck. So i figured they were taking something. Thanks for the reply.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh yea, when my brother was in afghanistan i sent him the old animal test and a bunch of other shit, and he came back jacked!!, all depends what you there for, some units have different objectives, in operation enduring freedom he looked after the POWs, when he was operation iraqi freedom he was in the field all day everyday for 7 months straight, he came back really skinny, plus it was when the war first started so there was alot to do he went to afghanistan in 04

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
shivsiddh

shivsiddh

kk thanks

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's absolutely no reason at all to not use proper PCT... none.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the military doesn't test for steroids :no:

they test for marijuana, and other recreational drugs like coke, heroin, etc.

You know how many guys in the military have done cycles, c'mon now :49:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have taken Novadex XT from Gaspari and it is nothing near real Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate). Havoc really shuts you down, you are taking a huge risk not taking a proper PCT. Havoc is a synthetic steroid, so it is a steroid. Don't get mixed up in legality and effectiveness. Havoc is just as effective if not more effective than some illegal steroids, it is only legal because of some loop holes.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ well put (btw it's tamoxifen citrate you noob) i don't get why people will use this and think it's just a supplement or that they're any more natural than the competitive bber who uses real compounds. why people are scared of the legal ramifications is beyond me (seriously you have to be a dealer moving MAJOR gear if you're gonna even be worth law enforcement's time). for the price havoc seems like it would be solid stuff and you should use NOLVADEX a day or 2 after your last pills. i have found that you can still jumpstart your recovery even if you do have active compounds in you, and while i am not certain of havoc's half life, it will be a smart idea to start a PCT a day or so after.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ta or To... whats the difference :carduindisguise

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ you fruit you can't go back and edit your post! :angrydude: now my post looks like i'm being an ass.....bastard :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well im fucked. in florida where there are juicers at every corner any kind of nolvadex clomid etc. is impossible to get a hold of, imagine here where you cant even buy test boosters in GNC until your 25+

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well im fucked. in florida where there are juicers at every corner any kind of nolvadex clomid etc. is impossible to get a hold of, imagine here where you cant even buy test boosters in GNC until your 25+

:49: at GNC they will sell you anything. If they had steroids they would sell it to a 13 year old girl if they could make money. (Well most would)

Buy your research chemicals online, its way easier and you can get good sources most of the time.

Half life of Havoc is short. It is not two weeks. I am unsure on the exact half life but its less than a day. I would start PCT the day after you get done with havoc. No reason to wait, at worst you are just wasting nolva and thats better than wasting muscle in my eyes and it only by a day, if any.

And you can be tested for steroids in the military but your commanding officer has to prompt it, so they have to suspect you. Even then, they probably wouldn't unless your causing problems. And Havoc is legal for now so it won't show up on a piss test.