• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Havoc cycle

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Running Havoc back to back the 2nd time do not be surprised if the result are less. It would be better to run a different compound. H-drol or P-plex.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Running Havoc back to back the 2nd time do not be surprised if the result are less. It would be better to run a different compound. H-drol or P-plex.

This is yet another great point by workingatit. For some reason all orals even with AAS dont work well when you run the back to back. I believe it has something to do with the body's ability to adapt to it or something of that nature. Your better off choosing something other than havoc

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I believe it has to due with the androgen receptors getting flooded with the same compounds but generally the same compound back to back do not produce the same results as the 1st run.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why do you guys dose the nolva that high?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm gonna dose my nolva

120/80/60/40

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm gonna dose my nolva

120/80/60/40

:omgwtf:

These doses are mind boggling. Just about everywhere I have read says that anything over 20 mg is a waste. Nolva is also hepatoxic (not the best after an oral steroid).

40/40/20/20 is kind of the consensus, but 20/20/10/10 is becoming very popular.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Very good idea, why does your Phera say it's 15mg per capsule?

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dose my nolva at
40/40/20/20
but next time i'll try a different dose

That makes more sense to me.

I have to agree with pricefighter as well. That amount of nolva is imo way too high. Even when you do a full test cycle most peopel wont take that amount of nolva.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i kno' i was just kidding :keke:

i run blake's cycle.. sounds good to me and he knows whats up :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

For a Havoc cycle the Nolva only really needs to be run at 20/20/10/10. 120mg of Nolva is way to much Nolva. I would also run some liver support while on the Nolva as it is also somewhat toxic to the liver.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ u just wanna sell your shit

you don't need liver support and you don't need milk thistle ether.. havoc ain't that hardcore

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ u just wanna sell your shit

you don't need liver support and you don't need milk thistle ether.. havoc ain't that hardcore

you would need to take some liver support and milk thistle to be on the safe side

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you would need to take some liver support and milk thistle to be on the safe side

bullcrap the dosage of havoc isn't so high that you would need that.. don't get scared.. ask blake he can tell you the truth :spy:

serge

serge

More then 20mg nolva isnt effectieve.

Look for studies on the net!

There 100 of them.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bullcrap the dosage of havoc isn't so high that you would need that.. don't get scared.. ask blake he can tell you the truth :spy:

Just because one member says something doesn't mean its always right
Havoc is still toxic on the liver

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you Serge!

It's an oral steroid that is harsh on the liver, plus research the countless bloodtests. Support supps are needed....:deadhorse:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the side affects of damage to the liver arent something you can really tend to see right away. Back in arnie's day guys ran d-bol for up to 14 weeks and I'm sure they didnt think they were getting liver damage either. On the same hand I dont feel havoc is that harsh that you need to go crazy with all this support stuff. Milk Thistle actually interferes with the absorbtion of the prohoromone, there were studies done on this, so its best to just take milk thistle before or after the cycle just to help your liver recover better. Where you should get worried about your liver is when your taking havoc and then going out slamming down beer after beer, then your gonna have some serious problems.

M

mahrousd

Havoc is some good stuff man. Gained 10-15 pounds of lean muscle mass and my strength sky rocketed, strongest i've ever been.