• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Havoc cycle

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

It shouldn't smell like sulfur. It should smell like grain alcohol because thats what they dissolve the powder in. Most places on the net are legit because they make sure a killing on the products as it is so have the legit dose isn't a problem for them.

The Havoc smeels like sulfer not the SERM:xyxthumbs:

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

wow .. this havoc is really amazing .. lol days taking it and the pumps are awesome and i have already gained 4.7 pounds .. loving it!!

U

unvryan

update?

wow .. this havoc is really amazing .. lol days taking it and the pumps are awesome and i have already gained 4.7 pounds .. loving it!!

So what was your end result? How did it go? Let us know....

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

umm, i gained 7 pounds from it, but i didnt have some blood pressure problems

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Good deal, I made a thread about this if you saw. I assume you have a proper PCT ready for when your off. Also, what amount are you taking daily? 30mg's or 40mg's?

U

unvryan

hey what did you finally decide to use for a pct? and did you use a nat. test booster of any kind after?

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

hey what did you finally decide to use for a pct? and did you use a nat. test booster of any kind after?
i used tamoxifen citrate

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

btw i i meant to say " i did " have blood pressure problems and some libido problems ... once i was done with my cycle ... but its all fine now

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
shivsiddh

shivsiddh

Good deal, I made a thread about this if you saw. I assume you have a proper PCT ready for when your off. Also, what amount are you taking daily? 30mg's or 40mg's?
i am already done with my cycle .... remember i had pm'ed u with like 100 questions ... lol thanks for the info cause tht really helped me .. i started with 3 caps a day and then ended with 4 caps a day and then took the tamoxifen the way u told me to. Although i did have one more question, when can u start another cycle ? or to say when is it safe to start a second cycle?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dunno for sure but I read somewhere you shouldn't do more than 2 prohormone cycles a year...

I'd say to take as much time "off" as you were "on" at the very least.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

oh ok thanks .. thats wht i had read too, i just wanted to make sure, thanks though i probably will do only one a year anyways lets see.

U

unvryan

i am already done with my cycle .... remember i had pm'ed u with like 100 questions ... lol thanks for the info cause tht really helped me .. i started with 3 caps a day and then ended with 4 caps a day and then took the tamoxifen the way u told me to. Although i did have one more question, when can u start another cycle ? or to say when is it safe to start a second cycle?

so how did you end up dosing the Tamoxifen? I got mine today!!! Almost done getting all the support supps......:turborun:

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

Day 1 100mg
Day 2-10 60mg
Day 11-20 40mg

(This is how Braaq told me to take it, so thank him)

U

unvryan

Day 1 100mg
Day 2-10 60mg
Day 11-20 40mg

Thanks to both of you guys for the help.

I got my havoc, cycle support, post cycle support, and tamoxifen. I think I am ready to roll....

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree with Beau, a good "rule of thumb" is to wait as long as you were on. I am glad you liked it and everything went well, keep us posted on how your progressing. :thumbsup2:

shivsiddh said:
Day 1 100mg
Day 2-10 60mg
Day 11-20 40mg

Right on the money :borat:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im bout to do another havoc :)...just need to find some tamox

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What were your results of your first havoc cycle Will?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my first cycle was fucking amazing...strength actually stayed up there 2 months after the cycle..and didn't lose hardly any..gained it back if i did. its the best supp out there