Project Evo
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 586
- Points
- 16
Yeah, have to agree with Mex, Fallen. Those squats are looking mightily impressive. Some great numbers in there.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
thanx MM still not on your level in the squats but you give me something to shoot for and I thnak you for that.MexicanMuscle said:damn big session man, those squats are looking great.
thanx Evo squats is one of the exersices that i really wish i was shorter lol but oh well gotta work with what you were given thanx againProject Evo said:Yeah, have to agree with Mex, Fallen. Those squats are looking mightily impressive. Some great numbers in there.
lol thanx i hate doing below 6 gotta rep it outRocky said:Great session Fallen. Very nice rep range - I hate doing above 6!![]()

si that goes without saying lol jk Rock the CopRocky said:More man than I am!![]()
fallen said:Off day so cardio only
Eliptical machine 50min but i forgot to look at caleries lol


Oh shame on you looool, mate who cares? 50 minutes on Eliptical = 1 dead PUMBA loool.fallen said:Off day so cardio only
Eliptical machine 50min but i forgot to look at caleries lol
50 minutes? Man you guys and your cardio are hardcore, I'll definately have to step it up to compete with you guys next time I cut, which thankfully isn't for several monthsfallen said:Off day so cardio only
Eliptical machine 50min but i forgot to look at caleries lol

Line said:50 minutes? Man you guys and your cardio are hardcore, I'll definately have to step it up to compete with you guys next time I cut, which thankfully isn't for several months![]()
didn't you start bulking today?I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.