• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hes so hot, just call him the Fireman

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Enjoyed the shock so much i did it again with my back

Lat Pulldowns
130lb x 30
160lb x 20
130lb x 30

High Row
140lb x 25
160lb x 20
120lb x 35

Deads
135lb x 25
225lb x 20
155lb x 30

Wide Grip Seated Rows
105lb x 25
125lb x 20
110lb x 35

30min cardio
 
Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
239
Points
16
Not only big weights, but crazy high reps there too man, whats with that? Good session though, must have been pretty hardcore :hsughr: . Legs for me tommorow, hopw you tune in for that one, it's goin get "Nasty" haha.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Geez, crazy volume! And your weight is still pretty sick. Maybe I'll have to try that :ughnoes:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I can't imagine myself doing half an hour of cardio after that heavy weight session!!!
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
Your volume and goals with such are both excellent, Fallen:xyxthumbs: Anything new with the academy lately?
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
how did you enjoy the high rep deads?? I bet they were pretty brutal towards the end
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Base - thanx the weights felt ok wish they were still heavier. The reps is just for the shock of it. I have been in a rut for a little while and i needed a change.

Glex - it's rough but a fun change thanx for stopping by.

mvsf - the cardio is a must with the academy or just me i don't think i would have done any lol

OBG - Thanx we are putting together all the things we have learned thoughout the year because next month starts live fire training. We are starting from a dead stop at the station to overhaul after the fire is out and everything in between

FF - the deads was one of the hardest things to do i was walking when i left the gym every part of my body hurt
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
I have been on vacation with my son but this is from Mon night I went high reps on legs and i am still walking funny today a little.

Donkey Calf Raises
300lb x 20
400lb x 20
400lb x 20

Leg Press
480lb x 25
880lb x 15
580lb x 20

Seated Leg Curls
100lb x 20
170lb x 15
12lb x 20

Seated Calf Raises
100lb x 50
150lb x 50

Hack Squats
180lb x 20
400lb x 18 --> for Pumba
300lb x 15

SLDL
135lb x 25
225lb x 20
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
Crazy good work, Fallen:ughnoes: Calf raises and your hacks are definite standouts.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Thanx FF I can never seem to get my calves sore anymore

Tues.

Arms

DB Overhead Tri Extensions
65lb x 12
75lb x 12
85lb x 10

Seated DB Curls
30lb x 12
35lb x 12
40lb x 10

Rope Extensions
100lb x 20
115lb x 16
130lb x 12

Preacher Curls
70lb x 15
80lb x 12
120lb x 10

Close Grip Bench
95lb x 20
135lb x 15
135lb x 10

Concentration Curls
25lb x 16
30lb x 12
35lb x 20

Reverse Grip Cable Extensions (one arm at a time)
30lb x 16
40lb x 14
50lb x 10

Barbell Curls
50lb x 12
60lb x 10
90lb x 8
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
239
Points
16
Good session there man :xyxthumbs: Lots of volume, your arms must have been pumped to the max after all them 24 sets! Ha ha. Good job bud.
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
Excellent volume there, Fallen:xyxthumbs: Rope extensions were very impressive.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
reps reps reps! look at all the reps! if you werent swole after this session then I dont know what your problem was :eek:

preacher curls are very strong as always, your biceps have always been one of your strong points, besides the obvious Spartan like strength in your Legs :gaygay:

excellent work Paul, keep it up :xyxthumbs:
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Base - thanx yeah they were pumped for hours afterwards damn that felt great

OBG - thanx now if i could get the upper head to pop it would be great

Tweak - Spartan Paul....that has a good ring to it. or even The Spartan Firefighter that sounds better thanx bro and yeah it was a great pump
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Fallen is ascending! Bionic stuff indeed. Can't get your calves sore anymore????? Train them fucking harder then!!! Lol!! Great log as ever Fallen, keep it real buddy.
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
someone hose me down the firemans got me burning up :gaygay:

badass looking workouts here fallen...burnin a hole in my pants :spy:
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Mon A.M.

Shoulders

Shoulder Press
100lb x 15
150lb x 12
200lb x 8

Lateral Raises
70lb x 12
90lb x 10
120lb x 8

BB Front Raises
40lb x 12
50lb x 10
60lb x 8

Reverse Pec Deck
70lb x 12 (should've started heavier)
100lb x 12
150lb x 8

Cardio
Elliptical machine 20mins (ran out of time and had to cut cardio short)
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
your lateral raises and shoulder presses are monster good job:xyxthumbs:
 
Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
239
Points
16
The insane things in your workout:-


Shoulder Press
100lb x 15
150lb x 12
200lb x 8

Lateral Raises
70lb x 12
90lb x 10
120lb x 8

Reverse Pec Deck
70lb x 12 (should've started heavier) :uhoh2:
100lb x 12
150lb x 8

Thats insane! Good job man! :xyxthumbs: Basically, the whole workout was crayzee! After the heavy presses those barbell front raises must have been burning like hell! Awesome workout. One hell of a strong guy :ughnoes: , keep up the great work mate.
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Woah! Awesome work on those delts mate. Those lateral raises are just plain insane buddy. Two feet wide for sure.
 
Top