• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hooked on Dolphins

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
What can i say bro..i really respect your will to work hard.Keep up the good work:2:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
What can i say bro..i really respect your will to work hard.Keep up the good work:2:

Thanks bro. :2:

Starting tomorrow (sunday may 10) I'm going to start pounding the pavement instead of the tred. Starting to get really boring running on the tredmill and not going anywhere.

Not long before I start my training and become part of the British Armed Forces. :hsughr:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks bro. :2:

Starting tomorrow (sunday may 10) I'm going to start pounding the pavement instead of the tred. Starting to get really boring running on the tredmill and not going anywhere.

Not long before I start my training and become part of the British Armed Forces. :hsughr:

:xyxthumbs:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
You're going to be a mean mother fu**er !

rambofun-1.jpg
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
sunday may 11 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
5km run on 45% incline ( 30 minutes)
150 floors on stairmaster (25 minutes)
stretch
3.2km walk

Was pretty pleased with this today, it didn't kill me and I felt good after it. :hsughr:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
That sound great Pain! I would be dead if I even try to do that session :).
Good job!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
again another phenomenal session ! :D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
monday may 12 2008

1 hour of bootcamp training

2 hours later

3.2km walk
stretch
3.5km run in 18 minutes on 45% incline
110 floors on stairmaster
stretch
4km walk

:hhj:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
tuesday may 13 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
1.5km speed walk on 100% incline
3.5km run on 40% incline
100 floors on stairmaster

hammer grip pull ups/dips superset

8 pull ups
8 dips

5 pull ups
5 dips

5 pull ups
5 dips

low row machine (1 arm)
50kg x 10
55kg x 10
65kg x 5

upper back row machine
40kg x 10
50kg x 8
60kg x 5

chin ups
3 x 6

db curls
16kg x 8
16kg x 8
16kg x 8
16kg x 8

stretch
3.2km walk

Felt pretty good today. My workouts aren't killing me as much as they used to, I guess this is a sign I need to up the intensity. :hhj:
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Keep up the instense work outs pain/Great Job
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
wednesday may 14 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
1.5 mile run in 12 minutes

4 x 10 hanging knee raises
4 x 20 weighted ab crunches
4 x 15 weighted oblique crunches

db raises to the side
12kg x 8
12kg x 8
14kg x 6

db front raises
16kg x 5
18kg x 5
12kg x 10

db press
20kg x 8
22kg x 8
28kg x 4
24kg x 5

upright rows
20kg x 10
25kg x 10
25kg x 8

skull crushers
20kg x 8
20kg x 10
15kg x 10

stretch
3.2km walk
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I need to get my leg strentgh back to where it was 2-3 years ago. I used to be able to squats 100kg for 8 reps at my old gym.

thursday may 15 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
2 mile run in 16 minutes
stretch

Leg ext. (warm up)
20kg x 10
20kg x 20
20kg x 20

squats (first time doing these in a long time. My knee feels up to them now.)

40kg x 10
40kg x 15
40kg x 15
40kg x 10

db lunges
18kg x 6
14kg x 6
12kg x 8
12kg x 6

Calf raises
3 x 10

stretch
3.2km walk

I'm going to try and get my leg workouts to what they used to be, should take me a month to get there. This leg workout was easy enough to do.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thats not gonna be easy with all the running. Running takes a lot of the legs but if you periodize it correctly you can come pretty far.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
its great that you are doing squats again!! train them legs hard!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good sessions Pain.Are you resting now?
 

Similar threads

Top