- Thread starter
- #481
P
Pain
............
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2006
- Messages
- 7,540
- Points
- 63
Saturday May 17 2008
3.2km walk
stretch
1.5 mile run on 40% incline in 11 minutes
stretch
db incline bench press
14kg x 15
20kg x 6
26kg x 6
24kg x 6
db flat bench press
28kg x 6
30kg x 4
24kg x 6
bw dips
4 x 8
machine bench press
40kg x 6
55kg x 3
45kg x 6
Pushdowns / bench dips superset
40kg x 10 / 15 dips
45kg x 8 / 15 dips
40kg x 5 / 15 dips
15 minutes on the rowing machine
stretch
3.2km walk
Was one of those days where I just didn't have the energy to do anything.
3.2km walk
stretch
1.5 mile run on 40% incline in 11 minutes

stretch
db incline bench press
14kg x 15
20kg x 6
26kg x 6
24kg x 6
db flat bench press
28kg x 6
30kg x 4
24kg x 6
bw dips
4 x 8
machine bench press
40kg x 6
55kg x 3
45kg x 6
Pushdowns / bench dips superset
40kg x 10 / 15 dips
45kg x 8 / 15 dips
40kg x 5 / 15 dips
15 minutes on the rowing machine
stretch
3.2km walk
Was one of those days where I just didn't have the energy to do anything.









)

I just hope I don't laugh when they shout at me and call me funny names to my face. Everyone laughs when they first get there.
The laughter doesn't last long though. 
How long did it take you? I'm going to have to test myself out and do this sometime this week or next.