• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hooked on Dolphins

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome pics Pain.Arms look great in those shots:coolguy:
I always feel like my shoulders and triceps do all the work in chest movements. Any advice?
Start your chest workout w Db or cable flyes.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Wider grips on the bench maybe?

P

Pain

VIP
Monday may 26 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
10 minute ab work
4km run in 23 minutes (tred - flat )
10km on the bike in 20 minutes
1km run in 4 minutes (tred - flat)
5 minute walk cool down
stretch
3.2km walk

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
You're too kind. :linedrunk:

I took some pics with my webcam and changed the lighting. The other pics I posted made me look anorexic. You can see more arm and shoulder development in these pics, chest is still weak however.

I always feel like my shoulders and triceps do all the work in chest movements. Any advice?

2ag51xg-1.jpg

4hdt7o-1.jpg

msgmed-1.jpg

I guess my body type would be ECTOMORPH?

* Definitive "Hard Gainer"
* Delicate Built Body
* Flat Chest
* Fragile
* Lean
* Lightly Muscled
* Small Shouldered
* Takes Longer to Gain Muscle
* Thin

4 more weeks to go then I'm off to get my ass handed to me. :hsughr:

:gaygay:

P

Pain

VIP
Tuesday May 27 2008

1 hour of circuit training and aerobic training
5 hill sprints (sprint up, jog down, 15 second rest at bottom)
4 100 yard sprints (sprint then 30 second rest and sprint again)
10 minute walk cool down

Doing the sprints after the circuit training was tough. My legs felt like jelly.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tuesday May 27 2008

1 hour of circuit training and aerobic training
4 100 yard sprints (sprint then 30 second rest and sprint again)
10 minute walk cool down

Doing the sprints after the circuit training was tough. My legs felt like jelly.

Damn..What a session.Great work:xyxthumbs:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session pain. i could probably do those hill sprints too, if i had 15 minutes rest at the bottom instead of 15 seconds. nice pics too btw.

anaboliod

anaboliod

staying lean! lookin good brother keep it up! the chest will come, maybe try half reps on BB bench from your chest half way up it will isolate your pectoralis and take away that rest you get at the top of a full rep.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Damn..What a session.Great work:xyxthumbs:

Thanks you. :xyxthumbs:

great session pain. i could probably do those hill sprints too, if i had 15 minutes rest at the bottom instead of 15 seconds. nice pics too btw.

Thanks. :2: Hill sprints is probably the best form cardio there is, really intense.

Nice arms in those pics pain

:linedrunk:

staying lean! lookin good brother keep it up! the chest will come, maybe try half reps on BB bench from your chest half way up it will isolate your pectoralis and take away that rest you get at the top of a full rep.

I'm staying lean only because of all the cardio I've been doing. If I didn't do cardio, I'd be a mess. :hsughr: Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out and see how it goes. :2:

P

Pain

VIP
Some more progess pics. I've put on some bf in the past month, abs still show, just. Since I only have a month left before I'm off to basic training, I'm going to have to cut out all the processed food I eat just now. Bread has always been my enemy, gonna have to cut that out again. I hate diets. :hsughr:

2egag60-1.jpg

an1uon-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow bro, impressive pics. Those arms, shoulders and abs are sick! Very impressed bro :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have the utmost respect for those who serve in the army, military, navy, air force, but the marines are on a whole other level, let alone royal marines. very cool what your doing good luck.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP

We used to call hill-sprints "suicide-sprints" at highschool when we did them for rugby training. After you'd been doing them for 15 minutes you'd be constantly falling over on the way down and rolling the rest of the way to the bottom. Our footy coach was a prick.
:angrydude:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics look superb - arms look great. I have the same problem with chest in that I find it very difficult to put mass on (same with my legs) yet my tris and shoulders seem to be so much stronger o therefore the chest should be what tires first in my benchng! :e5dunno:

I'm with you on the ectomorph front - frustrating as hell!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics are looking good! I think we have the same body type for sure. Arms and shoulders have always been a strong point and chest a weaker point. Keep pluggin away!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking tight and ready to kick ass in Training.
all that running, and intense training is DEF paying off !
Congrats! :linedrunk:

P

Pain

VIP
Wow bro, impressive pics. Those arms, shoulders and abs are sick! Very impressed bro :xyxthumbs:

Thanks Braaq. :xyxthumbs:

i have the utmost respect for those who serve in the army, military, navy, air force, but the marines are on a whole other level, let alone royal marines. very cool what your doing good luck.

Same here. I've always looked up to the men and woman that serve in the armed forces. They sacrifice so much in life and get so little in return for it. I just hope I can make everyone that supported me proud.

We used to call hill-sprints "suicide-sprints" at highschool when we did them for rugby training. After you'd been doing them for 15 minutes you'd be constantly falling over on the way down and rolling the rest of the way to the bottom. Our footy coach was a prick.
:angrydude:

I can see why. I've stumbled a few times on my way down. Really good and intense workout.

Pics look superb - arms look great. I have the same problem with chest in that I find it very difficult to put mass on (same with my legs) yet my tris and shoulders seem to be so much stronger o therefore the chest should be what tires first in my benchng! :e5dunno:

I'm with you on the ectomorph front - frustrating as hell!

Thanks. Your chest looks great in your side tricep pose, you must be doing something right. :xyxthumbs:

Pics are looking good! I think we have the same body type for sure. Arms and shoulders have always been a strong point and chest a weaker point. Keep pluggin away!

I've always noticed more improvements in my shoulders/arms than my chest too. Really annoying as I hit my chest just as hard as my shoulders/arms.

Looking tight and ready to kick ass in Training.
all that running, and intense training is DEF paying off !
Congrats! :linedrunk:

Thanks Hypo. :xyxthumbs:

P

Pain

VIP
I got my medical report in the mail yesterday and there was incorrect information on it. This could hold things up untill I get it sorted. I'm seeing the doctor that did my medical paper today to correct him on this. Really annoying as the reason they put on the report should'nt of been on there as I went over and over with the doctor about it.