• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hooked on Dolphins

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Friday March 14

AM

Went out for a 8 mile walk early in the morning.

PM

2.5 mile walk
5 minute stretch
2 mile run
20 minutes on stairmaster at level 10
1 mile run
5 minute stretch
2.5 mile walk

Didn't feel like doing cardio, had 0 energy. Was a real grind getting through just that. I try and keep a steady pace of 4-5mph when walking btw. With all the extra walking and running I've been doing these past few weeks, my feet are covered in blisters which makes it uncomfortable to walk. I only use 1 pair of shoes for both walking and running, I guess its my own fault for not using 2 pairs.

I backed off the weights this week just to put more time into cardio work. I did go round the gym and work each bodypart using light weights just to get blood into the muscle. Nothing worth mentioning.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
No wonder you have blisters after all this walking and running you do :D
So you didn't do any cardio today :disgust:....just 16 mils yesterday you should be ashamed!! :D lol I dont cover that in a week

You look good at the pics btw :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Looking sexie Pain:gaygay:That mostmuscular shot looks great:xyxthumbs:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
No wonder you have blisters after all this walking and running you do :D
So you didn't do any cardio today :disgust:....just 16 mils yesterday you should be ashamed!! :D lol I dont cover that in a week

You look good at the pics btw :xyxthumbs:

Thanks. :xyxthumbs: I just bought a pair of running shoes for $120. I haven't ran on them yet but they feel awesome so far, like walking on air. :hsughr: I'm going for a run in about an hour, can't wait to test them out. :hyperguy:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
This looks fcking awesome!! :)

Do you mind if I ask how old are you?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good to see some pics and they look damn good. As has been said the MM shot is great. Good to see you're retaining some quality size whilst on what I would describe as a punishing cardio schedule.

Of course anything more than a light walk down the stairs is punishing as far as I'm concerned.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Good to see some pics and they look damn good. As has been said the MM shot is great. Good to see you're retaining some quality size whilst on what I would describe as a punishing cardio schedule.

Of course anything more than a light walk down the stairs is punishing as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for the kind words. :hsughr: I hate you because you can stay so damn lean without doing much cardio. Your genetics > mine.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Saturday march 15

2 mile walk
5 minutes stretch
4 mile run ( My new shoes makes running fun. :hsughr: )
15 minutes / stairmaster @ level 12 / Manual speed
5 minutes stretch

abs
20 decline situps w/20lb medicine ball / 10 sit ups without mb
20 decline situps w/20lb medicine ball / 10 sit ups without mb
Knees to chest 20 reps
Knees to chest 20 reps
Knees to chest 20 reps

2 mile walk

These are my new running shoes.(reebok premier ultra KFS V) I got them £30 cheaper though.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Good session Pain. Im glad the new shoes are working for you :xyxthumbs:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
New shoes can make a huge difference! Thats some intense overall training you do Pain.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Awesome sessions Pain..that MM is looking awesome too:linedrunk:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Awesome workout Pain :2: The fact that you can do all this based on drive and determination rather than having someone make you do it or yelling at you is very impressive and respectable. Keep it up, bootcamp is gonna be nothing for you. (hopefully :ughfingers:)
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
New shoes can make a huge difference! Thats some intense overall training you do Pain.

I really didn't expect this much difference when using a good pair of running shoes. I felt like I could run all day in them. I just need to test them running outside.

Awesome sessions Pain..that MM is looking awesome too:linedrunk:

Thanks bro. :linedrunk:

Awesome workout Pain :2: The fact that you can do all this based on drive and determination rather than having someone make you do it or yelling at you is very impressive and respectable. Keep it up, bootcamp is gonna be nothing for you. (hopefully :ughfingers:)

Thanks bro. :xyxthumbs:

Alot of people that sign up to the royal marines don't even bother to train for it. Thats why only 5-20 out of 50 only make it through the 32 weeks. Hopefully when I get there all this training will pay off.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I dont hope!! I know!! :tiphat::linedrunk:

:2:

Tomorrow I'm going to see just how hard I can push myself. Gym opens at 7am, I won't be leaving till 9am. 1 hour of running followed by 1 hour on the stairmaster. Then at 12pm 1 hour of boot camp training. Anyone that wants to know what the boot camp training is, its basically 1 hour of non stop bw excercises.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
:2:

Tomorrow I'm going to see just how hard I can push myself. Gym opens at 7am, I won't be leaving till 9am. 1 hour of running followed by 1 hour on the stairmaster. Then at 12pm 1 hour of boot camp training. Anyone that wants to know what the boot camp training is, its basically 1 hour of non stop bw excercises.

:2:
 

Similar threads

Top