- Thread starter
- #121
P
Pain
............
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2006
- Messages
- 7,540
- Points
- 63
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
....just 16 mils yesterday you should be ashamed!!
That mostmuscular shot looks greatNo wonder you have blisters after all this walking and running you do
So you didn't do any cardio today....just 16 mils yesterday you should be ashamed!!
lol I dont cover that in a week
You look good at the pics btw![]()
I'm going for a run in about an hour, can't wait to test them out. 
This looks fcking awesome!!
Do you mind if I ask how old are you?
Good to see some pics and they look damn good. As has been said the MM shot is great. Good to see you're retaining some quality size whilst on what I would describe as a punishing cardio schedule.
Of course anything more than a light walk down the stairs is punishing as far as I'm concerned.
I hate you because you can stay so damn lean without doing much cardio. Your genetics > mine.
)Good session Pain. Im glad the new shoes are working for you![]()

The fact that you can do all this based on drive and determination rather than having someone make you do it or yelling at you is very impressive and respectable. Keep it up, bootcamp is gonna be nothing for you. (hopefully
)New shoes can make a huge difference! Thats some intense overall training you do Pain.
Awesome sessions Pain..that MM is looking awesome too![]()

Awesome workout PainThe fact that you can do all this based on drive and determination rather than having someone make you do it or yelling at you is very impressive and respectable. Keep it up, bootcamp is gonna be nothing for you. (hopefully
)
Hopefully when I get there all this training will pay off.


I dont hope!! I know!!![]()

Tomorrow I'm going to see just how hard I can push myself. Gym opens at 7am, I won't be leaving till 9am. 1 hour of running followed by 1 hour on the stairmaster. Then at 12pm 1 hour of boot camp training. Anyone that wants to know what the boot camp training is, its basically 1 hour of non stop bw excercises.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.