- Thread starter
- #201
P
Pain
............
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2006
- Messages
- 7,540
- Points
- 63
Looks great bro.Good work ,but what are burpees?![]()
Didn't you do them when you used to play ice hockey? I did them for hockey training years ago.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Looks great bro.Good work ,but what are burpees?![]()

Really good session Pain
Those burpees suck, I cant discribe how much I hate them.![]()

Well they would suck more for a guy that is 240lbs with bad knees.![]()


Well, I laugh at the product, not you. I'm sure it's just like any of those other workout devices that promises to slim your waist and blah blah blah...but of course I know you'll use it in a beneficial wayDon't make fun.![]()

Well, I laugh at the product, not you. I'm sure it's just like any of those other workout devices that promises to slim your waist and blah blah blah...but of course I know you'll use it in a beneficial way![]()
Good work Pain
You talk about this stuff like its nothingIf I tried this stuff I would now be dead
![]()
30 minute light run outside


Is that your first outdoor run in a while?

Sick ass workout Pain.. I would be puking my guts up.. Great job
Great workouts I am seeing in here bro, and for when your short on time you sure do a lot of stuff!
Negatives have their place and can be effective, but you are also wasting energy on something that does not do much. In my muscle physiology class we learned that over-load eccentric movements (meaning so much that you are resisting the negative but you still go down) is effective, but negatives are not as effective as the concentric movement because it usually does not require as many cross bridging.
Sorry I know that was too much![]()
Nice variety of work again. Your cardiovascular endurance must be coming on leaps and bounds.


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.