• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hooked on Dolphins

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Tuesday April 1 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
2km walk on incline (tred)
5 mins crosstrainer keeping it above 100rpm's (burnt 112cals doing this)
4km run (tred)
1km run on incline (tred)
stretch
3.2km walk

I also did around 30 pull ups spread out through the day.
Just awesome! :hsughr:

You'll be repping out double digits on pullups easy in a month or two if you keep it up :2:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
There is a lot of kilometers being runned/walked/jogged here, awesome!

Thanks Mike. :xyxthumbs:

Just awesome! :hsughr:

You'll be repping out double digits on pullups easy in a month or two if you keep it up :2:

I hope to be able to crank out atleast 15 reps before I head off to TA training in a few months. Aslong as I get to 8-10 reps easy, I'll be fine. My back used to stronger than it is right but for the most of 2006 & 2007 I didn't take my training as serious as I used to do at my old gym.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
damn thats a pretty good distance you did there. a show of determination right there. good job on the pullups aswell.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
damn thats a pretty good distance you did there. a show of determination right there. good job on the pullups aswell.

Thanks ironheart! Appreciate all the comments. I wish I started this log sooner, it really helps for extra motivation. :hsughr:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
The log section is the best on MM baby!! u will be knocking 15 pullups like nothing!!
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
The log section is the best on MM baby!! u will be knocking 15 pullups like nothing!!

MuscleMecca.com wouldn't be anything without everyones training logs. :linedrunk:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
April 2

Rest dayish

30 minute walk on tred
close to 40 pull ups spread out through the day.
I also did hanging leg raises while doing the pull ups but didn't count how many I did.

Nothing too hard.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
April 3 2008

Cardio Hell 3: Going The Distance On Empty

Today I decided to do a 2 hour workout. I wanted to see what it was like pushing myself as hard as I can without any food in me. All I had before this was a cup of coffee,glass of OJ and water.

Stretch
30 minute calisthenics workout
30 minute kick boxing cardio
10 minute walk
25 minute run outside (weather was awesome today, sun was shinning real bright, which is rare in scotland)
15 minutes of non stop running up and down the steepest hill I could find. ( probably toughest thing I've ever done)
10 minute walk
stretch

That was without a doubt the hardest workout I've done, training on empty just makes it that much harder. Running up and down that hill was a real b*tch, never been so out of breath.

Heres a pic of where I ran.

I just went to A to B back and forth.

Run
2rqy25e 1


Hill run
2s7c7lh 1
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
damn it must be hard to do that much cardio and on a empty stomach!! awesome work man!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
:ughnoes:

Awesome work Pain :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Thats intense, this training will be very helpful for your future.
never realized how intense this gets !! :ughnoes:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Thats intense, this training will be very helpful for your future.
never realized how intense this gets !! :ughnoes:

Its going to help me no doubt. I just hope I can stay injury free. :tiphat:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Friday April 4 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
35 minute run on 50% incline (tred) :)hsughr:)
5 minute walk (cool down)
stretch

front/side db raises supersettin (warm up)
8kg x 20 (front)
8kg x 10 (side)

8kg x 20 (front)
8kg x 10 (side)

Reverse grip pulldowns (warm up)
1 x 30 cant remember weight, was light enough to do 30 reps with anyway.

BW dips
12 reps
10 reps
8 reps
8 reps

bench dips superset
10 reps
6 reps with 20kg plate

10 reps
6 reps with 20kg plate

10 reps
6 reps with 20kg plate

6 reps with 20kg plate (starting with the plate first)
15 reps

db military press
20kg x 10
20kg x 10
20kg x 8
14kg x 14

db curls
14kg x 10
14kg x 10
12kg x10

db concentration curls
12kg x 6
12kg x 6
12kg x 6

3.2km walk
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
That amount of cardio is huge. How human being can do that much it :ughnoes:?
Strong sessions bro. Am I understood rightly that u r going to that camp in June 27?
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Saturday April 5 2008

9km walk up Scolty hill.
Around 25-30 pull ups spread out through the day

I climbed a few tree's and did pull ups from them. Was fun. :hsughr: Next week or the following week I plan on going on a 20km hill walk. The 9km walk took roughly 90 minutes to do. I'll see if I can take pictures next time.

This was much more fun than doing cardio at the gym. :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Great work lately bro.Those cardio session looks tough.Keep up the good work!
Saturday April 5 2008

9km walk up Scolty hill.
Around 25-30 pull ups spread out through the day

I climbed a few tree's and did pull ups from them. Was fun. :hsughr: Next week or the following week I plan on going on a 20km hill walk. The 9km walk took roughly 90 minutes to do. I'll see if I can take pictures next time.

This was much more fun than doing cardio at the gym. :2:
Nice:xyxthumbs:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Thanks Lionheart. :xyxthumbs:

Sunday April 6 2008

stretch
15 min speed walking on 100% incline (tred)
20 min run on %50 incline(tred)

Shoulder/tricep warm up

side/front raises (no stoping)
8kg x 10 (front)
8kg x 10 (side)
8kg x 10 (front)
8kg x 10 (side)

Flat DB flies
16kg x 8
16kg x 8

Flat DB press
25kg x 10
25kg x 10
22kg x 10

Bench Dips
2 x 15

Close Grip pullups/ BW dips superset
5 pull-ups
8 dips

5 pull-ups
8 dips

3 pull-ups
6 dips

BB Curls
20kg x 12
20kg x 10
25kg x 5
 

Similar threads

Top