Clint
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 5,885
- Points
- 38
no updates??? 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Line said:Nice session, my bulking bro! Bench and rows are looking huge. Keep pounding away.

Goddammit, I didn't check the date. Update the log, bitch!Tweak said:
Line said:Goddammit, I didn't check the date. Update the log, bitch!
I'm sorry sweetie...I'll update it when i get time to actually hit the gym 

I feel good, I dont think I lost too much strenght. Within the next two weeks I should be back to normal or a little below it. I'm stoked though.CJU said:good to see you back. how much strength did you lose?


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.