• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Iron Destruction-2009

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
thought id start the new year with a new log. im start logging today. and i might have some pictures too :)
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
awesome Frank. cant wait to see the new sessions and some new pics.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Looking forward to your new log updates and what will unfold in here,
Keep us updated bro :tiphat:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice to see u starting a 2009 log man! keep it updated!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Back thickness

Power Cleans
140x15 W/U
230x10 W/U
280x1
310x1

DeadLifts
410x6
480x1

One Arm Iso Rows
5x45sx10 each arm
6x45sx6 each arm

One Arm DB Rows
120x10
120x8

Bent Over Straight Leg BB Rows
135x15
135x15



D
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Strong deads as usual Frank.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
strong ass deads Frank. awesome session bro.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice cleans and deads frank! keep up the intensity! :headbang:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
nice my southern brother nice.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Legs & Shoulders

Squats
225x12 w/u
365x3
405x3
455x1

Lunges
140x12
140x12

Front Squats
185x12
185x12

Push Presses w/u
135x15

Shoulder Press
315x6
315x8

Arnold Press
45DBx12
60DBx8

Bent Over Lateral (Rear Delts)
35DBx15
35DBx15
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice heavy squatting Frank. I bet those front squats burnt after.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Nice heavy squatting Frank. I bet those front squats burnt after.

thanks bro, those bitches fucked me up, i hate front squats i cant breath feels like ima die.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
WOW DUDE YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU SQUATTED THAT MUCH NICE!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38

Attachments

  • l_bb22bd7521b3f4faa687d44908b6d8d5.jpg
    l_bb22bd7521b3f4faa687d44908b6d8d5.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 112
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
another single.
 

Attachments

  • l_6528de5ffd9a47c7cc2856e827c9e5c6.jpg
    l_6528de5ffd9a47c7cc2856e827c9e5c6.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 95
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
DAYAM..i can sqaut 135
 

Similar threads

Top