• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

johnny's log

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
looks forgotten alright....never heard of it :)....looks good though!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
31/10/08

after a short period of rest it was time to hit the weight again

squat
3X40
3X90
3X130
20X140kg :ugh: that was a close one

goodmorning
3X40
3X80
3X110
3X110kg

rack dead
3X90
3X130
3X170
1X200kg
this exercise needs a lot of work:uhoh2:

pull ups
5X20kg
5X40kg
5X40kg

abs

that's it guys
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong session there as always big man!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Superb work on the 20 rep squat. Fantastic job.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Superb work on the 20 rep squat. Fantastic job.

thx rocky my long term goal is 20 reps of 200 kg, but i have still a long way to go
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
strong workouts bro
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
3/11
had an interessting session today wanted to try some new stuff

rack dead
3X50
3X90
3X130
3X170
3X180

squat
3X40
3X90
3X130
3X150
8X150

military press lockouts a la paul anderson
with 20, 40, 60kg

split jerk
with 20 and 40kg

some abs

I am going to focus on overhead squats for shoulders and the spilt jerk.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice sessions! Who is paul anderson? ill search it online!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Nice sessions! Who is paul anderson? ill search it online!

paul anderson is one of the strongest men ever.
look up his stats, his videos. he is a real idol of me.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
ur squats are amazing bro, u go paralell or atg on em?

also, looking real solid in that avatar pic, big guns for sure:)
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
ur squats are amazing bro, u go paralell or atg on em?

also, looking real solid in that avatar pic, big guns for sure:)

hey blukboy, thx. I go parallel. i have done them before ass to grass, but my knies didn't like it very much :(. now I go parallel and they feel just fine.
gtz
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
ROFL ATG! .. never heard that before funny shit lol Good job on packing both back and squats in a same session.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
5/11

big bench day

bench press
3X40
3X60
3X80
3X100
3X110
1X110 3 times

dumbell rows
6X40
6X60
4X70kg

biceps dumbell curl 20kg
3X5X20

superset with
narrow bench

5X40
5X60
5X90
3X100kg

neck
couple sets with 30kg

grip work
some pinch flips with 10 kg
and the iron rope with 22Kg
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
8/11

squat
3X40
3X80
3X130
3X150
3X170
3X180
3X170
3X170

phuh my back was exausted

goodmorning
3X40
3X80
3X100
1X120

very wide pull ups
2X5X20kh

abs
side bends en pull down for abs
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great sessions there John! awesome work!
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
0
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Top