• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

johnny's log

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Strong squats there johnny
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx for the support !:)
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Very strong squats johnny, congrats on that man :tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome work man!!
looking thick and dry in those photos too.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
10/11

military press
3X20
3X40
3X60
3X80

pull ups
3 sets
5X20kg

deadlift superset with dumbell biceps curl
3X80
3X120
2X150

I really hate this exercise:angrydude:

soms grip work
biceps curl 20kg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
U dont like deads??

Nice session man!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I used to like squats more too but now, I love deadlifting, can't wait till my heavy cycle ends so I can workout dead and squat in same week.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
14/11

squat
3X40
3X80
3X130
3X150
3X170
3X180
2X190
1X200kg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
15/11

floor press
3X40
3X60
3X80
3X110

lockouts
3X120
3X130
3X140

rack deads
3X80
3X3X160kg

pull ups
3X6X30kg

narrow bench
3X40
2X5X80kg

grip trainings

that was one heck of a training ;)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session Jon.keep up the good work!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Very nice man. nice lock outs.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Check it out - big last session but that squat session before it stands out! 200kg is superb work.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Heee-uge squat there mate! :xyxthumbs:
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
19/11

was very sick on monday , was as weak as a doll
but on thuesday i was ok

squat
3X40
3X80
3X130
3X160
3X180
2X190kg

some deadlifts

dumbell biceps curl a la magnus samuelsson
2sets 6 reps with 24 kg

abs
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Take some multi vitamins.

But nice squats, get a good pump?
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
0
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Top