• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jonathan's training

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
i concur with prince about the vids bro. awesome lifts all over:2: loving the zercher squats. and looks like ur deads are improving as well:D keep it up!

hehe thx man
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
4/10

farmers walk
30x80
30x120
15x160
was still very tired from last week

circuit
this is the scheme:
one arm swing
Kegg carry (50m)
one arm clean and press with fat dumbell for reps
Sandbag run 40kg (50m)

-----------------------------------------------------
one arm swing with 30 kg
Kegg carry (50m)
one arm clean and press with fat dumbell for reps = 8 reps with 33 kg per side
Sandbag run 40kg (50m)

one arm swing 40 kg
Kegg carry (50m)
one arm clean and press with fat dumbell for reps: 10 reps per side with 33 kg
Sandbag run 40kg (50m)
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Interesting exercises youre using there. Keep it up!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Crazy session man, once i get back to europe im gonna find you and do all that crazy shit you do hahahha
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
jonathan is a future strongman:D session looks cool, very unconventional exercise reportoaire. farmers walks are huge.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
5/10

fat bar deadlift
10x50
5x90
3x130

deadlift
3x150
3x160
1x166
1x170 FAIL grrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BP squat
5x50
3x90
3x130
1x150 FAIL

was pissed off, threw some plates in the air and left my gym. Fucking weakling
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Don't be throwing plates around man, u gonna have to pick them up later! :keke:

Good session eventhough u missed some man, ull get them next time!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
dont worry jonathan:2: we all have bad days from time to time. alot can make that happend, like little sleep, bad nutrition, or other things in ur life that just keeps ur mind from being focused on lifting. however, its the consistency that is important, and that separates success from failure in the long run. u went in, while some other slob skipped his workout completely. and fine, it wasnt ur day, but by going in and doing work uve still placed another brick in the wall=)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
haha! Dont worry mate you will get 170! This should be motivation next time you will kill it
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx guys :) means a lot to me
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
7/10

fat bar military presses
5x30
5x50
3x70
3x70
2x80
3x70
3x50
oh yeah

Bottom position bench presses
1x50
1x70
1x90
1x100
1x104
nothing too special

fat bar one arm presses
1x25
1x32
1x36
1x40 okay this is a dumbell with two big plates of 20 kg, very difficult to shoulder it
8x36 okay was finished xd

bottom position front squats (test)
1x50
1x70
1x90
1x90
1x90
1x100
okay liked this exercise, a lot of controle

5x pull ups plus 5 x chin ups
5x pull ups plus 5 x chin ups with 20 kg
5x pull ups plus 5 x chin ups with 20 kg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Huge session with ton of awesome work done!!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
damn, sweet military pressing right there dude. and followed it up with some solid benching:2: good work overall!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx bulkman
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
9/10

once again very tired from school and had to wait 1 fucking hour for the bus to come.

Farmers deadlift on plateau
10x80
10x90
5x120
5x160

Zercher squat bottom position
1x50
1x90
1x130
1x150

box squats
5x50
5x90
5x130
3x140

abs
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
10/10

okay was dissapointed by yesterday's workout, so time to change some things. The future trainingsessions will have to be shorter, so I will do only 2 main exercises with some abs or grip training.

Zercher squat BP
5x50
5x90
3x110
1x130
1x140
1x150
1x160
1x165
1x171 NEW personal record

deadlift on block
5x50
3x90
3x110

deadlift
10x130

guess who's back


PS couple of hours later some fat dumbell one hand clean and jerks

5x33
1x36
1x40
5x36
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Strong SQ Jonathan! congrats with your new PR
 
Top