• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jonathan's training

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome zercher squats buddy. grats on the pb, thats some awesome weight:2:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong session man, those zerchers are amazing! keep it up
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I can't imagine a really heavy Zercher squat like that, nice work!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
12/10

yesterday I did some go'ol squats for fun , went up to 130 kg for reps and it felt light.

Todat I did a little experiment. I would train whole day long with long periods of rest in between different exercises.

dumbell swing
1x20
1x30
1x35
1x40

an hour later
Barrel overhead lifting 1x50 kg (3 times)
fat dumbell clean and press 5x34 + 4x34

couple of hours later
fat bar military press
5x50
3x60
3x70
1x74
1x78

pull ups and chins with 20 kg
2 sets of 5 reps each

Tomorrow I will start my special experiment on progressive movement. I'll keep in touch
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome session buddy. damn strong military pressing! and nice chins as well.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong session man, presses=/awesome!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
okay
today was my first session in my progressive movement experiment

I did 2 sets of 20 reps quarter squats with 200 kg

these sessions will be done on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Every fourth session I will raise my body with 3 inches all the way down till I have a full squat.

the same sessions will be done for deadlift on Thuesday and Thursday. Same procedure. I will do sets of 10 with 180 kg for rack deads and every 4th session I will raise my body.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
looks hard man! hope it works for you!!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ most probably he is lol
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
fuck quarter squats to ass to grass to be a real man :spy:
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
fuck quarter squats to ass to grass to be a real man :spy:

well I am a real man, I have proven it ^^. Once again this is a experiment on progressive movement by paul anderson.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
14/10

zecher squat
5x50
5x90
1x110
1x130
1x150
1x160
1x170 easy

powercleans with sandbag
5x20
3x40
3x60
5x70
1x80 fail nooooooooooo

Paul anderson progressive movement squat session 2
5x 90
5x150
5x170
20x200
25x200 aauwh

abs

pull ups with 3 fingers per hand
(a little project going on, trying to pull myself up with one hand etc)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great session there man, sandbang pullups?! crazy! how long was the ROM on the anderson squats?
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Great session there man, sandbang pullups?! crazy! how long was the ROM on the anderson squats?

those are the lockouts my friend. Friday is the 3th session lockouts and on Monday I will raise my body so that the ROM becomes larger
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
oh ok, got it! article paul anderson?
 
Top