• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jonathan's training

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good session there jon!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Nice dumbbell presses buddy!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
9/4

light squat session
5x5x100
deep, explosive

Push presses
5x40
3x60
3x80
1x85
2x90

Zercher bottom position squats
wu
3x150
1x170
1x190 I still got it hehe

hypers abs
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome push presses and Zercher squats!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
This bottom zercher must be hard man! Very nice with 190kg.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx guys, I always liked this exercise. Maybe I will go for 210 in a couple of weeks. But for now I am concentrating on those squats etc.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Dude you have got to get a zercher vid done one day, I want to see this shit! :borat:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
How do your arms not break!!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
11/4

thx for the comments over a couple of weeks I will go for that 200+ zercher

today I played with my fat dumbell (sounds nasty lol)

wu
1x36
1x44
1x50+ almost soooo close

some one hand presses with my dumbell
3x45 kg

some swings up to 40 kg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Hahaha played with my fat dumbbell sounds absolutely no homo lol

Quick session, I'd called it a GPP session.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Wanking as GPP? An interesting concept. :p
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
12/4

squats
wu
5x120
5x120
5x120
5x120
5x120

CG bench
wu
5x80
5x90
2x100
2x100
2x100

Power cleans
5x40
3x70
3x80
on the last rep I did 5 push presses

GM
up to 110
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Solid squat, but you can do better, bro!

yes, the weights are a little bit lowish but I am squating my way back to 170+
Next week I will do 5x5x130 and so on :D
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome sessions man, like the dumbell presses!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
14/4

deadlift
wu
1x160
1x170
1x175
1x180
1x185 PR
10x110
3x130
5x150

Strict press
wu
3x65
3x65

Pull ups
5x20
5x20
5x20
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
congrats on a awesome pr man!! 185 is very good! keep up the good work mate!!
 
Top