PrizeFighteR
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2007
- Messages
- 1,141
- Points
- 38
Whata re iso lat pulldowns? That's a shitload of weight.
Getting stronger every workout
Getting stronger every workout

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Hammer Strength High Row. I will find a pic of the machine when I get back from the gymWhata re iso lat pulldowns? That's a shitload of weight.
Getting stronger every workout![]()
yupGood numbers. Back and traps I take it?
Hammer Strength High Row. I will find a pic of the machine when I get back from the gym

I'll do some next backworkout which will be Monday. Don't let me forget!ah I see. Wish my gym had one, looks like a great piece of equipment:angrydude:.
Do some damn deadlifts Kyle!
![]()
Yeah I kind of threw them in there last minute. I usually do them first thingGreat lift bro... some strong numbers there. Only a suggestion, though, the iso lat pulls were a bit by themselves. Keep them with the rest of the back work and then go to traps. Keep it up bro, the numbers are growing quick!
actually I usually do. Just a thought when looking at my logs is that I don't always type them up the exact way I end up doing them lol. I just type them however I remember them, but it's not necessarily in order hahaNice sessions buddy.
Just a thought - on shoulders and arms day why not do it shoulders/bis/tris - that way you hit the heavy presses early on then your tris get a little rest from doing presses when you do bis so you hit the direct tri work a little stronger - just a thought.
Good stuff though.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.