• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Kyles Log

Kyle

Kyle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
110
Points
16
Good choice! start doing them and keep us updated on how u do them and so forth!!
Last time I did them my max was like 225 a few times. We will see tonight how much I can improve on that :D
 
Kyle

Kyle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
110
Points
16
Tonights workout

Leg Presses

8x180 (warmup)
2x8x230
2x8x320

Seated Calf Raises

3x20x90

Deadlifts

5x185
5x225
1x275
1x315
1x335
Tried 350 but my hand slipped and I was using too much back so I stopped myself before I hurt myself.

EZ Bar Curls

3x8x100

Machine Curls

8x120
2x8x130
8x150
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Nice split, if you want to give your deads a bump you are doing the correct rep range. I would give rack deads a try to help get more strength in the top part of the lift. When I do them I still have the bar about three inches or so below the knee. So all your getting rid of is the part involving the legs the most.
Also, if you hand is slipping you might want to buy some wrist straps if you haven't already. Your hand is the weak link in that exercise so its best to remove it.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome work man, yea deads always got to my wrist too man
leg presses and those bicep workouts are looking heavier each time
keep up the good work!
 
Kyle

Kyle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
110
Points
16
yeah if I had wrist straps I would have been fine, or even gloves but I left them at home. I pretty much had 350 but it was just slipping out of my hand at once I got up so I let it down quickly
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome deads there buddy!
 
Kyle

Kyle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
110
Points
16
Chest Today

BB Flat Bench

5x135
5x155
3x7x185
3x205

BB Decline

10x135
8x185
6x205
4x225

DB Flat Bench

3x10x75s

BB Incline

5x135
2x8x175
6x185
4x205
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong chest session there man!! great work!!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Strong sessions.

Deads looked good. Wise move to back off at the end! :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Kyle

Kyle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
110
Points
16
Tonights Shoulder/Tris workout

ISO Shoulder Press

8x90
8x140
6x150
4x160

Overhead BB press

2x8x135
8x145
8x155
6x165

Behind the neck BB press

3x8x135

DB Front Raises

2x20x25s

Tricep kickbacks

2x16x35s

Overhead Tricep extensions

2x8x45

CGBP

2x8x135
6x155
6x165

Tricep Pushdowns

4x10x150
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
ur getting stronger with each session man!! keep doing what u are doing great work!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
i know dude...im just joking around...:)
 
Kyle

Kyle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
110
Points
16
my maxes of the big 3 before my cycle started was the following

Bench-210
Squat-265
Deadlift-265


My current maxes are

Bench-220
Squat-285
Deadlift-335

Goals for the end of the complete cycle which will be about mid April are

Bench-250
Squat-315
Deadlift-365
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice goals set! remember to eat enough and rest enough buddy!!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
nice to see you making progress bro. keep it up and i'm sure you'll reach your goals:xyxthumbs:
 
Kyle

Kyle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
110
Points
16
Tonights Back Workout

ISO LPD

2x8x280

BB BORs

5x135
2x10x155
8x175

Cable Rows

10x180
10x190
10x200

Vbar Pulldowns

3x8x150

Wide Grip Pulldowns

2x8x130

BB Shrugs

3x10x225
5x275

Deadlifts

10x185
2x5x225
3x275
 
Top