• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lazy's log

MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Strong squats big man!

Thanks PV


Ok here is lazy bastard lazy workout


DEADLIFT
10*60, 8*100, 4*140, 2*160, 1*180, 1*200, 1*240kg


Lying leg curl

15*30, 15*45, 14*45, 10*45kg


Hack calf raise

15*50, 18*130, 12*130, 9*130kg
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice effort on the 240kg dead Marko.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Great deadlift bro.Good job:xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
wwoah man, thats one heavy Deadlift,
definite getting in that 500 club!!!
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Monday 1/5/09

Thank you guys!:imcoolurnot:




BP

2*10*50, 10*90, 8*110, 5*120, 2*8*110kg

Incline DB

2*10*40, 8*40kg

Dip

3*8*20kg

Cable pushdown

10*30, 10*40, 10*50kg
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Strong bench presses Mark, looking strong as always.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Wednesday 1/7/09 back, shoulders, biceps

Thanks PV@BIG-Z :tiphat:








Pulldown

2*10*50, 10*80, 5*110, 2*8*100kg


Seated Cable Row

3*8*110kg


One-Arm Side Laterals

10*16,5, 10*18,5, 10*21, 10*18,5kg



Barbell Curl (fatbar)

10*34, 10*44, 10*54, 10*44kg


Cable Crunch

2*10*50kg
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice heavy back work there Marko and huge curl sets too.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Were the pulldowns seated or straight armed, still alot of weight though man good work.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Friday 1/9/09 legs

Thanks Freako :coolguy:

Thanks Big-Z:2: Those pulldowns were seated .


Squat

2*10*60, 10*100, 5*140, 5*170kg KW, 2*200kg KW, 10*140kg


Legpress

3*10*300kg
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Awesome Squats man, simply awesome.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
sunday 1/11/09 chest, triceps

Thanks Lio@big-Z



Smith-incline

2*12*55kg, 10*85kg, 10*105kg, 3*5*125kg


Smith-bench

10*105kg, 2*3*135kg, 3*125kg, 8+2*115kg


Dumbbell flyes

12*31kg, 10*31kg


Triceps Pushdown

10*30kg, 10*40kg, 3*10*50kg
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice work man.... some dumbass took up the bench eh?


That's why I ussally end up using the smith machine.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Tuesday 1/13/09 back, shoulders, biceps

Nice work man.... some dumbass took up the bench eh?


That's why I ussally end up using the smith machine.

Thanks big-Z! The safety rack was occupied so i did smith presses.



Pulldown

2*12*50kg, 10*80kg, 3*8*110kg


Barbell row

10*60kg, 10*120kg, 2*10*140kg


One-arm side laterals

10*10kg,10*15kg, 2*10*20kg, 10*15kg

Barbell curl

2*10*30kg, 10*45kg, 6*55kg, 6*65kg, 6*55kg
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good session man! strong ass rows!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Great sessions bro the number are slowly increasing from last month's logs.
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
MarkoKoo
Replies
61
Views
13K
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
Replies
8
Views
8K
MarkoKoo
MarkoKoo
Top