SerbMarko
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 3,324
- Points
- 63
nice workouts pimp daddy.. keep it up..
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

keep up the good work stud. 


) so I'll be up all night. I may go to the gym tonight after eating just to do traps and calves and then train Chest/Arms whenever I wake up tomorrow afternoon.



Bulkboy said:Damn, your back is thick and wide. I like very muchHow old are you man? Looks like you got some crazy ass genetics. Keep it up dude...

Bulkboy said:TWEAK!!!! I said I liked his back, not his asshole you stupid fuck![]()

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.