• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
nice workouts pimp daddy.. keep it up..
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Nice session man,those deads are sick.



Pornographer???????

Wtfboss 1
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Back session is SICK BRO! The deads will come faster than a 18 year old virgin :49:

Get that money bro! Your gettin striong fast too!

Godbless
Beno
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Nice job Line! :) Awesome seated DB press, you're a strong guy. :xmasohnoes: keep up the good work stud.


Banshee
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
very impressive deads, don't trip on the 455 you will get it soon enough and lol at Glex trying to take you out, at least you have someone to had you the 100lb bds lol
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Tweak - I was pretty happy with my deads but really thought I could nail 455 because the rest were coming up really easily. I could have repped 405 x 6 and 365 x 8 but wanted to save something in the tank for the end of the session. Sadly, after 100 pounds, our dumbbells only go up in 10 pound increments so after getting the 110's on DB Press I'll have to go up to 120's :skurred:

FF - Thanks, bro. I think I'm going to go for something like 425 next time and try for 4 reps instead of making so big of a jump.

Serb - LOL. Thanks, Serb. Glad we pushed past any differences we had. I appreciate the compliment.

Papi - Glad to see my fellow ladies' man came to comment. ROFL at that smiley you posted too.

BB - 18 year old virgin? We should probably leave Chesty out of this :49:

Thanks again, brother. Hopefully those deads will get up once I get that trusty belt you recommended!

Banshee - WOOOO! What did I do to deserve this honor? Glad you checked out the log; I've heard from many women that I'm quite a "powerful" guy :spy:

Fallen - Thanks, bro. I do really want to get that weight up on deads but I was only going to hurt myself if I tried any harder. Like you said, I'll keep at it and will be pulling 455 again soon enough. As for Glex, yeah I'm glad I have him to give me the dumbbells...flipping up 100's and 110's would be a bitch.


UPDATE: I have an exam tomorrow at 8 am and a paper that I just started due at 9. Today I woke up at 5:30 pm ( :xmashsughdunno: ) so I'll be up all night. I may go to the gym tonight after eating just to do traps and calves and then train Chest/Arms whenever I wake up tomorrow afternoon.

Also, I'm kind of shy about posting this but I was bored around 6 am this morning so I made a series of me hitting a lat spread. As you can tell, I'm in off-season shape but I'm pretty happy with my width and thickness right now. I figured I'd show you guys to give you an idea of where I'm at. I made it black and white because the lighting in my bathroom is awful and completely washes me out, so sorry about the quality. Anyways, here goes :ughnoes:

latspreadry2.jpg
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Looking wide man, i see you're bulking its going fine, i wish i could get that big so fast, stupid fast metabolism :no:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
looking good line, very wide, your rear lat spread has always been good but I definetely see some improvements. Looking thick as a brick too. Thick ass triceps and look at them damn forearms :eek4:

lookin good man, good luck with that paper and exam tomorrow
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
your bakc looks greta line, i more impressed by that amazing symmetry!!!!!! Dude u got are seriously blessed w some awesome gentics bro! The whit eflex wheeler :D I cant wait to see u when your bulk is done bro your gonna look amazing!

Even mor ethan u already do! :gaygay:

Godbless
Beno
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Big back bomber lol
good session

I remember training till closing,
actually i was still training even after they closed
good think im a vet at the gym
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
nice wide back you have there man(sweet v taper in the last pic).. seems like the bulk up is going well... good stuff!!!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Damn, your back is thick and wide. I like very much;) How old are you man? Looks like you got some crazy ass genetics. Keep it up dude...
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Bulkboy said:
Damn, your back is thick and wide. I like very much;) How old are you man? Looks like you got some crazy ass genetics. Keep it up dude...


:iough:
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Nice pics Line your bulking seems to be going well and your lats are impressive
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
fucking hell mate looking thick, impressive size, keep at it bud
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
TWEAK!!!! I said I liked his back, not his asshole you stupid fuck:xmaswtcfawk:
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
Bulkboy said:
TWEAK!!!! I said I liked his back, not his asshole you stupid fuck:xmaswtcfawk:


bit defensive arnt you:xmashsughdunno:
 
TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
550
Points
16
great back workout Line your are steadily throwing around big weight bro....looking thick in those pics too....u should be proud b/c the bulk is coming on nicely
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
looks like you have a decent amount of thickeness in your back and you're getting some good width in the wings
 
pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
467
Points
18
hey man, how u been? i been busy these past few months but semester 1 finished today nd i got a few days to relax before i start studyin for th exams :( had a look at a few of th past logs, looks like u'r trainings been comin along nicely, nd u look very thick in th pics :xyxthumbs: keep up the good work mate :) all the best
 

Similar threads

Top