• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Damn Lion! I can feel the pump from that workout just by looking at it. Bet those big arms were ready to burst!
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
I see you like alternating between the muscle groups during a workout. I do the same thing.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Damn Lion! I can feel the pump from that workout just by looking at it. Bet those big arms were ready to burst!

Thanks bro.The pump was great.I normally dont train on sundays ,but after 3 days off from the gym cause of flu,i just had to go.:hyperguy:
I see you like alternating between the muscle groups during a workout. I do the same thing.
I like it and some funny way it keeps the pain off my elbows.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
sup lion,

your arm workout looks pretty strong man :)
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
awesome session, is that a pic of you on your banner?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Solid session Lionheart...scary actually, we use close to the same weights :D
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Solid session Lionheart...scary actually, we use close to the same weights :D

Daniel bro ,i could use much bigger weights,but i just dont always go heavy on arms..no need to.:tiphat:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Back and chest

Machine pulldowns
40kg*15
40kg*15
80kg*15

Machine rows
40kg*12
60kg*10
80kg*6

Low incline DB press
20kg*12
30kg*12
45kg*8
50kg*8

High incline smith machine presses
80kg*10
80kg*10

time:40min
notes:Short and sweet session.DB presses gave me little trouble ,cause i really havent done them for a long time.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Last set of DB presses.:tiphat:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Two really nice sessions! That DB Press is insane! There is no enough weights for u man! God Job! :tiphat:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Last couple sessions are great Lion:gaygay:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Short and to the point for that session, I like it! Repped for the vid!
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Nice vid and good form :xyxthumbs:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great chest session bro :2: And great video, if I was there spotting you I would have made you do two more!! :weightlifter:
Sorry I haven't been in here for a while, I am falling behind :keke:
I wish I had a video cam, I would like to make some vids of me squatting or inclining the 150s (68kg)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Great chest session bro :2: And great video, if I was there spotting you I would have made you do two more!! :weightlifter:
Sorry I haven't been in here for a while, I am falling behind :keke:
I wish I had a video cam, I would like to make some vids of me squatting or inclining the 150s (68kg)
Thanks bro.Yeah two more reps easily:D I rarely do DB presses cause i dont know where i could find bigger dumbbels.You could give me month and i would do 60kg.Guess i have to search for a better gym.
It would be great to see some videos from you.
Nice vid and good form :xyxthumbs:
Thanks Glex.I did have little hard time to get a good control ,but it went allright.
Short and to the point for that session, I like it! Repped for the vid!
Thanks bro.I had to keep it short.I was running out of time.
Last couple sessions are great Lion:gaygay:
Thanks Fighter..:gaygay:
 
Top